hello from australia!!!

im an aussie as you could tell from the post title, and technically my name, i love kangaroos they're just so precious. love dogs too but if i had to choose im always picking a kangaroo, not that i would actually go ahead with anything to do with a roo, its too dangerous honestly, their kicks are strong af. hopefully gonna get some actual zoo experience eventually, as im still a beast virgin. mainly happy to finally have a place where a zoo can be a zoo!!

Hello and welcome fellow aussie!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here XD and I remember my family had a couple roos as pets a while ago, they were great. But yea idk about doing anything with them lol.
ah i knew a guy who did do something with them (alive and no drugging) but it was in a really specific situation like he knew the kangaroos for years and they were used to being around humans. its possible but honestly it ain't worth the trouble i mean if i had the opportunity to do so i would but its not easy to even get to doing that.

ah i knew a guy who did do something with them (alive and no drugging) but it was in a really specific situation like he knew the kangaroos for years and they were used to being around humans. its possible but honestly it ain't worth the trouble i mean if i had the opportunity to do so i would but its not easy to even get to doing that.
haha wow, yea they are a very interesting animals. Hey, feel free to dm me if you like I'm also quite new to the community and it might be cool having an aussie friend to chat with XD.

Welcome to the community!

Sounds really complicated, but without doubt, quite inteesting.

Back