Hello Everyone!

Hi, I'm Mouse. An intelligent and literate Bi-Sexual closet (sadly!) Zoophile and family man that has to keep this his own dirty little secret.

I have a little experience, but nowhere near as much as I would dearly love to have... Who knows, maybe one day I'll find someone that'll help me finally fulfill that enforced fantasy... I can only dream, vividly(!), at present...

Preferences for Male animals, primarily canines, and owners of any gender identity or orientation. I am fully open and tolerant of anyone's kinks, fetishes, or interests, and will never judge anyone for anything. My own interests cover pretty much anything as long as bodily waste (Pee, Poo, or Vomit) are not involved.

Have cross-dressed in the past, in lingerie and outer clothes, but no wig or makeup, and do enjoy feeling like or being the sexy slut so to speak - but in no way is it a requirement for any kind of encounter. Just something I do for my own pleasure, and that of others should they desire it.

Always happy to chat to anyone that may desire it.

Just a side note; I despise those that are intolerant of others based on Race, Gender, Sexuality, or Species - so will not react well to those posting about such prejudices in threads I am involved with.

Aside from that I am one of the most friendly, trustworthy, and helpful people you're likely to meet! Have faith; there are still many of us around... :)

I look forward to meeting and chatting with anyone of a mind to make contact...

Best Regards,

Mouse.

Hello, @A_Non_Y_Mouse ! Welcome to the forum.
I have talked to many people on ZooVille that I am sure you would get along very well with.
Save for a few users, this is probably one of the least 'judgey' places on the Internet.
There are also a lot of popular zoos on here, including well-known activists like ADreamofLiberty, Aluzky, SigmatoZeta, etc. who you may want to check out.
There is also a wide selection of blogs and podcasts in the Resource section, that you may want to take a peek at.

Just know that not everyone on this site is what you may call a "zoophile". There are many "bestialists" here, but they are usually silent in the forums (because they are only here to watch content ;)) so they should not be causing you too much trouble.

Hello, @A_Non_Y_Mouse ! Welcome to the forum.
I have talked to many people on ZooVille that I am sure you would get along very well with.
Save for a few users, this is probably one of the least 'judgey' places on the Internet.
There are also a lot of popular zoos on here, including well-known activists like ADreamofLiberty, Aluzky, SigmatoZeta, etc. who you may want to check out.
There is also a wide selection of blogs and podcasts in the Resource section, that you may want to take a peek at.

Just know that not everyone on this site is what you may call a "zoophile". There are many "bestialists" here, but they are usually silent in the forums (because they are only here to watch content ;)) so they should not be causing you too much trouble.
Oh wow! I am amongst prestigious company indeed!

I shall have a good look around... I'm just sad I didn't find this place sooner...

And I'm certainly not a fan of the Beastialist type content - nothing spoils a particularly exciting video clip more than when the animal becomes a sex toy - held in place, or even actively moved, to service a human partner - the so-called Dogdo... (Using a dog as a Dildo)

I want to see passion, participation, and true mutual benefit for all parties involved.

Back