Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauleja

Tourist
BANNED USER
So, Hi everyone. I'm 23y European girl (please, don't ask me about from wich country am.). I'm into Bestiality for about 5-6y, in this site i'm since 2019, but only now decided to introduce myself, in here i'm mostly to read discussion, but also i not avoiding to watch video content. 😀 Hope you'll accept me to community. :)

Attachments

• 20210215_181304_HDR.jpeg
    20210215_181304_HDR.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 545
So, Hi everyone. I'm 23y European girl (please, don't ask me about from wich country am.). I'm into Bestiality for about 5-6y, in this site i'm since 2019, but only now decided to introduce myself, in here i'm mostly to read discussion, but also i not avoiding to watch video content. 😀 Hope you'll accept me to community. :)
Welcome to the forum. Gorgeous picture. Your inbox will be filling up very quickly! :LOL:

Hello and welcome to the community Sauleja , it is very nice to meet you . first i must say you have a very very lovely and beautiful body. smoking hot you might say. i hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. feel free to pm me if you have any questions ;)

Hello and welcome to the community Sauleja , it is very nice to meet you . first i must say you have a very very lovely and beautiful body. smoking hot you might say. i hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. feel free to pm me if you have any questions ;)
Okay. Thank you :)

Hello and welcome
Boy, if that's your picture you're going to be inundated with PM's from a bunch of guys
Don't let them discourage you from staying and joining in whenever you feel like it
A lot of us just appreciate that you are open about what you like and enjoy
Have fun with that guy in your Avatar

Sexy girl!

You are beautiful xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back