Hello everyone, i wanted to do this... stuff? With my husky but im a little scared.

TheHuskyGuy

Tourist
So hello, i have a husky, he is like he would want to fuck and im kinda new, i dont know about health stuff if this will give me some kind of sh*t that i didn't wanted. I always wanted to do this, my husky is 3 years old siberian husky that has been with me since he was a puppy. I want to taste his dick but that seems kinda not right

Hi and welcome. The risk of getting a disease is minimal if your dog is healthy. Search the forum, there are some very good discussions about that here.
There is nothing wrong on having oral sex with a dog. I have been doing it for years and I have not noticed anything out of the ordinary. :husky_laughing:

If you have repulsive feelings about sucking him then don't.

If you feel sick to your stomach then don't.

If you fear of health issues let a vet check your dog. If he says your dog is fine... well there you go. Your dog is fine.

Now to YOUR health:
If you react allergic to Dogs Sperm thats a serious problem. Other than that you won't get any 'shit' from your dog.

And you don't get pregernent so don't worry so much
So whats this allergic reaction to dog sperm? I have allergy for dust and bird's feathers

Touching the cum is absolutely inevitable due to the way dogs cum. You will find youself frequently being hit in the eyes, all over your face and hands and other body parts. :D

So hello, i have a husky, he is like he would want to fuck and im kinda new, i dont know about health stuff if this will give me some kind of sh*t that i didn't wanted. I always wanted to do this, my husky is 3 years old siberian husky that has been with me since he was a puppy. I want to taste his dick but that seems kinda not right
I suck my brothers dogs cock and im healthy. I am concerned about full sex but more about being scratched and bitten.

Always a good idea to have somebody there but you'll find once he's inside you and pumping he will go into a sort of trance
Thank you again. Im so excited to think maybe i could have sex with my brothers dog. From the videos I seen its quick anyway isn't it?

Did you say he was a lab?, Ours is and the mount can be anything from 2 - 15 mins. That's when it's best to have someone else hold him inside you

I suck my Half husky boy all the time it's a little piece of heaven tbh :love:. Glad to hear you finally gave in and made your bond that much stronger. If you haven't figured out, once he's swollen he'll turn and you should bring his swollen spurting cock between he's legs from behind. Dogs normally do this when they've knotted.

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Back