Hello Everyone <3

GamerMina

Lurker
Well here is my first post so be gentle with me 🙃
Hi, I'm Mina I've been lurking for a bit of time now figuring out if I wanna come out of my wallflower status. I may not post much but I will try to be the best I can be in the community. I'm in my 30s and I live on the West Coast of the US as you can see by my name and picture I'm a avid gamer and Reki-jo (For those who don't know is just another term for a female otaku) Ill post more info in the appropriate sections so until then Take Care all and I'll see ya in the forums :geek:

Hi, I'm Mina I've been lurking for a bit of time now figuring out if I wanna come out of my wallflower status. I may not post much but I will try to be the best I can be in the community. I'm in my 30s and I live on the West Coast of the US as you can see by my name and picture I'm a avid gamer and Reki-jo (For those who don't know is just another term for a female otaku) Ill post more info in the appropriate sections so until then Take Care all and I'll see ya in the forums :geek:
Welcome and looking forward to more post from you ☺️.. fellow gamer myself 😎

Hi, also a gamer here, and you're welcome to DM anytime.

Welcome!

And for those who don't know what is a female otaku? :ROFLMAO: anyway welcome here and enjoy it!

Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun and enjoy it here
And no need for apologies, even though it was nice of you. This can be overwhelming at first, so just go at your own pace and enjoy yourself :)

Back