Hello all, I love that I found this community! ∞

mistka

Tourist
Hello! You may call me Mistka or just Mist or even Misty. A quick intro about myself: I'm a twenty-six year old woman living somewhere in this vast world. I have a canine partner, and we've been together for nearly four years, intimate for two. For these past couple of years I felt like I was alone, as my internet activity has always been very limited to surface level social media sites. I thought for all that time I was almost alone in this intense love for dogs (and to a lesser extent equines) that I have. When I actually did some digging and found places such as this community, I was shocked but in a good way. Suddenly I don't feel so alone.

Any way I cannot wait to get to know some of you here and hopefully make some memories with like minded people. I also like video games (I'm currently playing Baldur's Gate 3) - from the RPG to social things like Second Life. (BTW if anyone else plays Second Life let me know! I can always use more SL friends.).

I'm eager to get to postin'!

Welcome to the Chickee, Ma'am....you'll find a lot of info and some good people here. As usual in the world not all of it or all of them are of value....but enough.
Glad you made it😉

Hello! You may call me Mistka or just Mist or even Misty. A quick intro about myself: I'm a twenty-six year old woman living somewhere in this vast world. I have a canine partner, and we've been together for nearly four years, intimate for two. For these past couple of years I felt like I was alone, as my internet activity has always been very limited to surface level social media sites. I thought for all that time I was almost alone in this intense love for dogs (and to a lesser extent equines) that I have. When I actually did some digging and found places such as this community, I was shocked but in a good way. Suddenly I don't feel so alone.

Any way I cannot wait to get to know some of you here and hopefully make some memories with like minded people. I also like video games (I'm currently playing Baldur's Gate 3) - from the RPG to social things like Second Life. (BTW if anyone else plays Second Life let me know! I can always use more SL friends.).

I'm eager to get to postin'!
Hello and welcome Misty . Such an interesting intro and interesting person behind it .
Hope you gonna enjoy the forum .

Welcome misty , definitely not alone in here 😘 hope you enjoy yourself and your bestie

Back