Hello All, did anybody try knot penis sleve.

Hello All. My wife and me want to try out something like this. If anyone have experience please share with us on here or private message.
(We want to know how is the filling for her,did the knot is can go inside, and hit the right point?
And everything else what you can tell about this type off product)
Thank you so much

I have one and it's... alright? Was definitely expecting something a bit more oomph. A tad bit awkward to put it on properly, and the flexible material can make it difficult sometimes for (anal) penetration.
My main concern would be the material itself, which seems to have started to melt by itself in different places. My bad for keeping it close to other toys, but yeah definitely disappointed by the lack of construction quality.

The feeling of kink however is great, and it does excite a lot of guys when I pull it out.

I have one and it's... alright? Was definitely expecting something a bit more oomph. A tad bit awkward to put it on properly, and the flexible material can make it difficult sometimes for (anal) penetration.
My main concern would be the material itself, which seems to have started to melt by itself in different places. My bad for keeping it close to other toys, but yeah definitely disappointed by the lack of construction quality.

The feeling of kink however is great, and it does excite a lot of guys when I pull it out.
Thank you

I have one, probably this exact model I think, though the clear one, not the red. I'd say similar review to goldpup's. I use it with my wife occasionally when we're feeling extra kinky. She hasn't really said that the knot and sheath in general add a lot, we actually have other sheaths that we'll occasionally use that she seems to be more fond of. It is definitely fun for some role play or on the kink aspect, and I'm happy I added it to our sex drawer, but if I opened the drawer to find it broken, I don't know if I'd buy a replacement.

Back