Heat: old & young female dogs

Andyborges

Tourist
Hello

I've been zoo since 2014 (just touching female dogs in their vaginal area) and since 2016 started having sex with my neighboor's female dog. Her owner doesn't pay attention the her health so I keep her under cotrol with vaccine every year against rabies, hepatitis, Leptospirosis, parvovirus, etc. She's almost 9 years old. So think I have become her owner. But I am concern about her heat cycle... she's almost 9 years old. Her last heat was 5 months ago.... I wonder if you could guide me or tell me if I need to stop having sex with her, because on her last cycle she wasn't interested like other times. Is our sex over now? Should I leave her to rest?

should I start getting a new partner? If you recommend me to have a young female dog, how many times a day we can have sex during her cycle? I'm telling you this cos' I did not have sex wwith my old female dog during a specific cycle because she did not always stay at my house. ?

thank you & greetings

Last edited:
Healthy bitches willingly breed throughout the entire life cycle. Of course, there are different moments throughout life. A huge number of factors can affect this.
Probably, the dog should be given the initiative. Do not force the animal if it does not express a desire. When your dog is sexually inclined, she will probably let you know.
It should also be possible to carefully assess the state of her health.
should I start getting a new partner?
Only you should decide this.
how many times a day we can have sex during her cycle?
Lead the initiative to the animal. I got it up to six times a day, with young bitches. But young bitches are still more energetic than mature ones.

times. Is our sex over now? Should I leave her to rest?
She is older now, so it kinda depends on her health, if she is into it, there is no problem is trying, just respect whether she is interested. She may still like being masturbated, even if she doesn't feel up to sex.

should I start getting a new partner?
I am not sure of the exact relationship situation since she is actually your neighbors dog, but overall I would recommend getting your own animal if you are in a situation you can support her... or at least play with one that the owner is zoo and allows you to play. Not that animals don't have their own interests and desires, but it can be complicated / risky if your neighbor ever caught you.

Thank you for your advices. I love my old partner but I've decided to stop having sex with her. However, I'll keep her under care, vaccines, feeding her, etc. She's been the only dog I have had sex with. Also, I've decided to get another girlfriend... maybe two or three more in my house. ?

Greetings

Back