Have you told anyone about being into zoophlia?

I told my girlfriend, she said I was crazy, I tried to convince her to try it and then my relationship ended.

Some of you guys got more guts than i’m too paranoid plus if I ever told them I don’t want to know what would happen
I'm a chicken too. Only thing I've said is that I watch it but it doesn't mean I'd do it. But in reality, I want to do it!

Yes sort of. I said it very bluntly and I knew it would be so outrageous to them that they wouldn't believe me and they didn't. Well they had some doubt but it didn't affect our friendship. I wouldn't do it again though.

(first post sorry if i did something wrong)
Have you told anyone about your lifestyle? If so, how did it go and how did it change your relationship?
For me, this is a secret i’m taking to the grave
Gotta be honest and up front, fuck the haters...

I really wish I had someone I was close to that I could tell. Hard to have such a big secret and no one to talk to about it.
Im thankfully still young so maybe i will find someone in the future that can be my confidant.
Approach is subtly. I've been lucky to have had an ex and partners that either got curious, were or didn't care one way or another. Never anyone active or could pursue it more with. But also never a negative experience when it was finally at the level for it to be mentioned. If on this forum you friend anyone you feel you can trust in person, I'd think you would have someone to confide in. Make it a movie night! lol

We have some close friends we have regularly fun with and we all try to find new ways to make our sexual interactions more interesting. We love to share our fantasies and expierences. So I told them that I'm in love with Bruno (our German Shepard) and my wishes to go further in a sexual way. Some like the idea and are as courios as I am, some don't. But we are all respceting our way of sexuality as it is.

💋 Karla

(first post sorry if i did something wrong)
Have you told anyone about your lifestyle? If so, how did it go and how did it change your relationship?
For me, this is a secret i’m taking to the grave
I've told three people.
First one was years back to a girl I was in an online relationship with, and was actually well received.
The second was my second wife after she kept asking me about any kinky thoughts I had. It came about after/during a romp in bed while the dog was in the room, and decided that he was going to try and join in. At that point in time, I had never been with a dog, but had thought about it here and there, but dismissed the idea because I didn't think a male dog would even be interested. (Boy, was I wrong!)
But that experience led to a deep philosophical train of thought.

Things like "If they want what they want and it's clearly evident, and I want what I want, and it happens to be the same thing that they want, and nothing harmful or negative comes out of it for either one of us, then what business is it of anybody else's? And how is it "wrong" in the grand scheme of the universe?
Anyway, that event and train of thought led to discussion with my wife, who at the time led me to believe that further/deeper discussions were welcomed. Later on, she held it against me, however in her defense, we later found out that she was going through medical problems that caused hormonal problems, that caused mental issues. So at this point, it's difficult to nail down her exact position on it, although I think the relationship is now broken beyond repair because of broken trust on that (because she ran and told anyone that would listen about that and other intimate matters in an effort to shame me into doing what she demanded.) and other matters.
I'm starting to think that for one, I do not want to live the rest of my life with someone that would judge me if they knew, or that I would have to hide it from.
So for me, I'm either going to be single where humans are concerned, or if I do get into a relationship with a woman, it will have to start in a place like this or something and be with someone that at least accepts me, preferably is also into it themselves.

Definitely not. I'm like 60% sure my dad suspects something, but he hasn't said anything and I won't ever admit it. I don't want to go to jail or lose my dog.
Have you thought about "dating" a closeted gay guy to throw your dad off track? You could both help each other out with family situations. It could also help in forming a circle of friends who are more welcoming to other sexualities.

Have you thought about "dating" a closeted gay guy to throw your dad off track? You could both help each other out with family situations. It could also help in forming a circle of friends who are more welcoming to other sexualities.
That's a good idea!! Admittedly, I'd really like to get married and stuff, but I'm not sure if I'll ever find someone who is okay with my sexuality enough to marry me lol

That's a good idea!! Admittedly, I'd really like to get married and stuff, but I'm not sure if I'll ever find someone who is okay with my sexuality enough to marry me lol
Believe me, there are more than enough people on ZV who are looking for wife or life partner. Your problem is that you're going to have to convince the serious ones that you're genuine. There are a lot of fake accounts here claiming to be young women who are zoo. Most people start with the assumption that every new account claiming to be a young woman who's a zoo is fake.

Be patient, you're young and have plenty of time.

Last edited:
Back