Have you told anyone about being into zoophlia?

I have let several people I’m close to know. I have also asked them to watch which they were repulsed to and said no. I had one friend when she was at her daughter apartment send me a vid of the dog licking her.

(first post sorry if i did something wrong)
Have you told anyone about your lifestyle? If so, how did it go and how did it change your relationship?
For me, this is a secret i’m taking to the grave
Apart from online friends from zoo groups, I only told one friend, who also happens to be a zoo. I suspected this before telling, and it wasn't a "sit down we have to talk" kind of telling him, instead I made more and more zooey jokes, showed him lighter zoo memes, and at some point we both knew.
I think one or two other friends also suspect it tho

I told my husband about it. Gay here. He was reluctant to say the least but ended up letting my show him what I like our pup to do to me. Then he tried it and admitted it felt really good and would like to see me get knotted now.

A random girl who's dress my dog shoved his head up, spent 18 months hanging out with her after lol

Honesty miss that friendship, been lonely af since she moved for work and I've just been traveling around the world lately depressed af 😅

It gets lonely af after having someone as open minded as her around + made an excellent dog sitter 🤣

Over the years I told 2 of my guy friends and my sister when I fnished high school. Fortunately my dude friends were also into it back then and my sister was datin a guy also into it

Unfortunately, no. Like many people on here this part of my life has to remain a secret…for a number of reasons. I do enjoy chatting with folks that have similar situations.

Family and Friends included; around 12.

In HS, had some friends that just basically knew because I told them at one point.

In Uni, I found zoo girls by just being real good at reading their responses to things + criminally smooth with my game.

A few, largely only people I know from online, but an ex of mine confided in it with me and I learned that he had experimented with it before.

Honestly i did once, it sits in my mind pretty vividly because of how nervous i was at the time, not knowing how she would react.

I was thinking of confessing it for a while and when i finished making dinner one night i decided to let it out before i ate.

I remember calling her into the living room and i asked her to sit. She seemed a little confused so i put a hand on her shoulder to reassure her and said i just had to tell her something and that i hope she would accept it.

Sweating bullets and feeling a little nauseated by the whole situation i decided to just skip any word foreplay and say straight out what was on my mind.
"I find dogs sexualy attractive and like to have sex with them"

At first she tilted her head in confusion so i repeated myself a bit more clearly.

I don't think she understood at all... but her tail was still wagging so i asume she didn't care and just wanted to eat now.

And we're still together to this day.

Family and Friends included; around 12.

In HS, had some friends that just basically knew because I told them at one point.

In Uni, I found zoo girls by just being real good at reading their responses to things + criminally smooth with my game.
Reading their personalities, how so?

I have talked about being zoo with other zoophiles that I already knew were zoophiles. The question in this thread appears to me to be aimed at a situation where the topic comes up in a talk with someone you do not really know about. My answer to that is no. This subject never really came up in discussions with friends workmates, family etc. If we imagine it did, what would be worth to consider. It would still be possible to discuss the subject without mentioning ones own connection to this. Before mentioning ones own connection it would be worth to consider what the risk/benefit of doing so can be. First I think it is important not to get aroused by a sexual attractive person or an animal in the other person's possession. For my own part I would know nothing about being a zoo, even if the other person would be someone I like, but the major purpose of the talk would end up in the other wanting an animal to fuck. That should neither be my reason.

Yes, with a few different friends that I was already open with about other kinks and fetishes and knew they were ones who were very very likely to either already share the interest themselves, or at the very least would be accepting.

Once with an ex. She actually hinted at it though by questioning the taste. I asked if she's into that sort of thing and I think she took the chance by saying yes. I replied with an I am too and when I saw her let out a long shaky exhale it went from there. We shared some of the most erotic moments of our lives though nothing involved with any pets. We shared moments watching a looot of stuff.

:husky_love:

Absolutely fucking not. Iv read some of the replies here and it staggers me that a even remotely positive reaction is even a possibility.

With the way events happen in my life and the luck I have I can tell you with absolute 100% certainty that if I told ANYONE outside of the zoo community I'd very likely at minimum get the fucking chair. I can't even make a joke without someone accusing me of something.

Desde hace mucho a mi me gustó, jamás le conté nada a nadie por obvias razones, fue hasta hace poco que le conté a mi prometida todo, todo de mi me abrí completamente a ella, ella me acepto no me juzgo y ella me aclaro que si le gusta lo seguiría haciendo sino, respetará su decisión. Y desde ahí me sentí tan ligero me sentí tan bien, me enamore más de mi prometida, me quite un gran peso de encima.

Back