Have you thought of a fellow Zoo today?

Work. Well that's the complicated part. I know there's quite a few zoos I go to. But they're not really being open with me. And seemingly rubbing in my face hints of fun gatherings and whatnot. So I'm Really at a loss.. perhaps the entire community is working with my ex to just totally destroy my life and feelings. Slowly one piece at a time
Dude the whole reason no one is or will bother making any conversation or Connectoins with you is because of all the full on life drama and never ending doom gloom your putting out. People here have too much to risk and lose to get into something they really don’t want to be in at the state your currently in.

But they're already there in my life. Spoken to some more than once.. what I said irl. That is me. Until this was drug out for so long. What was at first a relief has essentially become another torment instead
Then get off the forum, spent time with your wife and kids along with any animals you have there and move on. All of this is getting VERY old.

Back