Have you ever...

No, but......

Have you ever went out with a friend and smacked your head against a car mirror because you were distracted by your phone? (Far lamer I know)

Yep. I've had two "degus" before that only lasted a couple years, and betta fish one right after another, each only lasting a year or two. The last time I had a pet that wasn't a cat was when one of them passed away several years ago.

HYE owned four or more cats at once?

Yes, but not due to a female having kittens. Recently we've had four cats. One we bought a long time ago from a farm outside of town, Two were stray rescues that came a year or two, one after another after a house move, and then we have a fourth one for a while as my now late aunt had to move in with us from the town south of us due to issues with who she was staying with at the time, and we had to take care of her because of an illness and such..... she brought her cat along so I guess you could say starting from there we had four cats but the cat stayed after she flew back to her original province and oh boy was that ever a story heh but won't get inito that now
We had to find new owners for the stray rescues upon move to a new city because we couldn't find the space for all of them, and one was especially terrified. My aunt's cat had PTSD from being in carriers many times before so we had to let that one go too. So only the original farm cat remains :/ but he's amazing so I'm glad to have him around

SQ (sorry big papa if you see this thread again, if you do and you have another idea for a question you can post it below lol)

"Spiritually" speaking, "yes", but then I "died" again. 🤣

HYE realized how much "god" would suck if "he" existed?

No, but I've thrown a raw egg off a roof with a parachute to slow its decent.

Have you ever removed chewing gum from dog fur?
(It is less funny than it may sound.)

Yes, but so far they've only been very momentarily things, so the best answer I can give is "a little".

HYE felt like becoming a masochist?

Yes, but so far they've only been very momentarily things, so the best answer I can give is "a little".

HYE felt like becoming a masochist?

I am a madochist... so. Not Applicable? 😆

HYE felt like becoming a sadist?

Every single day of my life :/

HYE done anything that you really REALLY wanted to do, but then after doing it, you regret it and wish such thing has never ever happened ?

Every single day of my life :/

HYE done anything that you really REALLY wanted to do, but then after doing it, you regret it and wish such thing has never ever happened ?
So what exactly did you have in mind?

And to answer the question, yes and no - I don't really regret things because I'm too stupid for that.

HYE been in excruciating pain doing day-to-day activities? 🤕 :eek:

Not a helicopter but a small sea plane that was kind of like one yes, that's the closest I've come.

Have you been on one of those small sea planes that you can book in coastal regions just for a nice little flight?

Back