Have you ever...

No, I haven't been out of country at all actually (Canada)..... I actually almost did visit the US recently (even though it was literally just at a border crossing and we didn't want to go over there because we don't have our passports)....... I love traveling lol but despite that I've still never gone out of country besides being in US waters and flying over the US partially......
(and yes this is a response to the NYC question as well the person above me beat me to it but I guess this somewhat serves as a response to both questions)

Sq

Yep..... oh boy I could tell a nice long story detailing how that one hour delay turned into a Z day delay, essentially we had to do a bunch of flights as you'd usually do if your starting point/destination isn't in a major city, that delay caused us to miss our initial flight so we had to book one for the next day which was cancelled by storms (and oh man was it ever one wicked storm........) Then MORE delays came and we finally left the city we were stuck in two days by llpm that night...... was sleep deprived as all heck by the time we'd finally got there, if we'd had to wait another day we would have just flown back home and cancelled everything lol

Have you ever had a flight cancelled by storms?

Nope, and wouldn't be able to currently as I don't have a passport 😅

Have you ever taken a trip somewhere which required 4 or more flights to get to in total?

Only flew once and i was excited! Lol... didn’t sit next to any scaredy cats tho.

have you ever been to the grand canyon?

Many times, over the years.

HYE craved a rather uncommon food at some point?

No. In the case of food, I stick with what I know. Nothing uncommon for me, thank-you.

HYE eaten a very spicy food without knowing it was that way, beforehand? Like pizza with hot peppers on it with your knowing?

Yes, somebody ordered one of those extremely spicy curry plates for me without telling me. I felt the effects that same evening.

HYE caught yourself staring at a certain anatomical part of any creature (human or animal) for an excessively long time?

Ugh, EVERY time.

HYE fantasized about a certain hypothetical partner, but you mix and match features to the point that she looks like a chimera?

I have. Unfortunately. It was strange and peaceful before the other side blew through. Never wanna be in the eye of a hurricane ever again.

HYE memorized the dialogue or songs to a disney movie? (I used to know the Aladdin cartoon back and forth)

No but I got pretty damn close a few times....... remember we were under a power lines of all places and lightning struck directly across the field from us 😅 and as a child the thunder was so fucking loud I yelled myself and I could have sworn the lightning struck the front tree of the front yard (though it may have been a block away or so, it was really close) (we were watching from the living room)

HYE been in a house while it was struck by lightning?

No, if I tried it would look like utter horse sh*t.

HYE been over 45,000 feet in the air?

Back