Have you ever...

No, but I dated a pro barrel racer.

HYE mistaken something not edible/drinkable for something consumable? (For example, I accidentally drank bacon grease thinking it was apple juice.)

Depends…Is Hawaii considered an Island..if so then yes, if not then no lol.

Have you ever done something completely random to make a fool of yourself in public, not caring how people look at you or view you, that you did it just because or to make someone laugh?

Not quite. I did that for i have been feeling like it and it would make me laugh as well

Hye failed someone's expectations about you?

Yes, did that a few times long ago but my blood is not longer usable for humans, so can't (and won't) do it anymore.
(No, no drug usage, d'Oh.)

Have you ever enjoyed ice cold ice cream with almost still boiling tea in combination?

Yea, unfortunately. They died of (probably differentlly reasoned) bleeding stomach cancer a few weeks later. :unsure:
Life's not amused if you cook like you want to poison someone slowly and agonizing into death.

I'm curious how often this happens in reality.. seeing all those warning stickers:

Did you ever fall from a high ladder?

Yea, unfortunately. They died of (probably differentlly reasoned) bleeding stomach cancer a few weeks later. :unsure:
Life's not amused if you cook like you want to poison someone slowly and agonizing into death.

I'm curious how often this happens in reality.. seeing all those warning stickers:

Did you ever fall from a high ladder?
I have unfortunately and it hurt lol

Have you ever walked out of your room in your underwear to discover you have company haha

Back