Have You Ever Tasted?

elshara

BANNED
Try to put the name of the species you have been with and what your experience was like.
Optionally, make a suggestion to what you'd like to try. See if someone else can respond.
Oral only!

Beagle and shitzu poodle. They are quite small so it I didn’t get much taste. As for what species I want to try: Yes

Yorkshire, german shepherd, mix. They all taste similar but the amount is different. Everything was awesome as usual. :D I would like to try a bear.

I've tasted many cocks, but my fav was a dane cock, really sweet and yummy. However, an unexpected beautiful, irresistible and huge cock ( maybe the largest I`ve ever seen ) was on a Rottie I once met. It tasted spicy and salty, metallic I would say, quite strong but i must admit : delicious. There are some differeces between breeds, but as pes said, it is due the amount of cum overall. Truly Great danes cum a lot...really a lot, and shoot spurts with intense strength

GSD, Cocker Spaniel, Black Lab, Husky, Sheltie, several unidentifiable mutts. All tasted like a rusty nail except the Cocker Spaniel that tasted like human precum... thick, warm, salty, slippery :love:
As to what I'd like to try, I'll also reply, "Yes" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pes
Dane, Rottie, German shepherd and Labrador. All tasted similar, more or less, extremely warm and salty, but mayble german shepherd does it sweeter and more different....

Dane, Rottie, German shepherd and Labrador. All tasted similar, more or less, extremely warm and salty, but mayble german shepherd does it sweeter and more different....
Same here. It's weird but I've also noticed that Rottweilers and german shepherds tasted a little different than the rest, but love all breeds when cumming into my mouth. Mastiffs cum a lot and their sperm tasted stronger and a little musky in my opinion

I would LIKE to sit here and tell you horsecum tastes delicious, but I just cannot. I won't lie to you.
LOVE being covered in it. Hate the taste.

Tasted bull and dog so far.
Dog is not bad, but kinda boring. Just a bit salty/metallic.

Bull is defently my favorite so far. Sweet, rich in flavor, alltought its not mutch.
Also, bullpenis is just beautiful. 😍

Last edited:
Been with a horse maybe three times, best cum ive ever tasted since it wasnt as sour as human male sperm can be, more fiber like. As with what i want to try? Well anything male, dogs, pigs sheep, anything horny with a cock 😝

Back