Have any fellow zoo exclusives used this mantra?

Doggyluv

Zooville Settler
Straight people problems.

It's something I would tell myself when I was feeling down about my sexuality, having no one to relate to and feeling like no one in my life really knows me what would happen if they did.

I would tell myself "at least I don't have straight people problems". Meaning the problems that come with human relationships that are non existent in a zoo relationship. Such as lying, cheating, manipulating, abusing and using, ect, all the fucked up shit a shitty person can to to someone that loves them, it helped me realize that there are reasons to be grateful for who I am.

I'm so glad I don't have straight people problems zoo problems are enough for me.

Has anyone else used this or a different mantra to help them "feel better". I would like to hear from zoo exclusives but anyone can chime in.

Feel free to read my bio and don't hesitate to reach out if you need a ear, us zoo need to stick together

Yep that sounds familiar. :D
I am not sure I ever used it to justify being zoo exclusive, but I have definitely noticed that I do not have these types of issues. And some of my zoo friends say things like this too.
But being an actual zoophile comes with other issues like the ones in your first paragraph. Friends who you can talk to openly are difficult to find and since you not capable of having a deeply loving relationship with a human, you might get lonely depending on how many and how good friends you have.
And it is definitely beneficial to have someone you can rely on in case you need urgent help which is tricky if you are not really looking for a human partner.

sometimes it's a good thing "straight/homosexual ppl issues" aren't a thing for me... sometimes not really. must feel really nice to have someone to talk to when you had a shitty day or something bad happened or just them having the ability to talk to you at all. i mean, i love my little family, i really do and just snuggling with or hugging them is almost a "cure-all" for me, but as much as i humanize them it's not enough sometimes.

Straight people problems.

It's something I would tell myself when I was feeling down about my sexuality, having no one to relate to and feeling like no one in my life really knows me what would happen if they did.

I would tell myself "at least I don't have straight people problems". Meaning the problems that come with human relationships that are non existent in a zoo relationship. Such as lying, cheating, manipulating, abusing and using, ect, all the fucked up shit a shitty person can to to someone that loves them, it helped me realize that there are reasons to be grateful for who I am.

I'm so glad I don't have straight people problems zoo problems are enough for me.

Has anyone else used this or a different mantra to help them "feel better". I would like to hear from zoo exclusives but anyone can chime in.

Feel free to read my bio and don't hesitate to reach out if you need a ear, us zoo need to stick together
I treat animals and humans differently with animals you could see them as completely honest or at least as honest as they can get they have manipulative moments that's for sure but it isn't anything malicious.

Humans on the other hand they do whatever they can to get information if they don't like someone. Singling somebody out because their ideas ideals or whatever else that makes them individual. Honesty/ Trust is scarce. It's supposed to be honest now then to regret it later.

If you feel someone doesn't match your instinct be sure to break away from them or if they are already your friend there's nothing wrong with asking them questions. If you feel a cold sensation in your veins or a cold breeze it is otherwise warm area for no reason you know for sure that your instinct telling you there's something wrong.

Every form of life has its difficulties and beauties. The most important thing is to live the lifestyle that is right for you. In that way of life, the difficulties are also easier and the beauties are even more beautiful and you are happy in the end result.

I have no girlfriend, no children, no family. It's a damn good thing. Infinite freedom.
However, I have many dogs that I keep alone, so I don't have infinite freedom, because they take up all my time and money. Yet I feel infinitely free because I live the way I want and love my dogs.
Waking up at 4 a.m. is not a problem for me, I have to go for a walk with the dogs for 1.5-2 hours and then I have to go to work. Other people would go crazy because of this, 10 minutes of dog walking and it's already a problem for them. :husky_laughing:
It would be like death for me if I had to put up with a girlfriend, especially a child.
So you know what I mean. He who was born exclusive will be the happiest as exclusive. It's a damn good lifestyle. :husky_ohmy: But only for those who were born for it.

Back