Has anyone used a pussy piercing to keep the knot from coming off? some pictures that you have.

Metal around a very sensitive dog penis is going to create so much pain and possible blood, good luck explaining that to the vet. I don't know how you're going to tie something around it with that.

And if you do this to a dog, I am going to personally ban you. :D
By the way, need another person for such a binding. I think also for a "pussy piercing binding". Then it's much easier if that person holds the dog and holds the knot so that it doesn't come out of the pussy...

I have multiple pussy piercings. Trust me…. this is probably not possible and nor is it wise to even think about doing. My piercings do not get in the way of being knotted. They also do not cause pain to the dog.
Is it possible to get a picture? A knotted pierced pussy sounds hot

WTF possesses you, OP? SEVERAL things are very wrong with this, and you. The idea of restricting the removal of a dog's wedding tackle from a receptacle it wasn't really created for is hellish. Are you aware that canines can suffer the same sorts of allergies as humans, and that a major allergen, nickel, is often a part of the alloy Stainless Steel? Are you remotely aware that a trapped dog may well bite trying to free himself( I KNOW I would)? Or that a dog's exposed penis equates to your Cockhead? Easily injured, bleeds like hell and could conceivably kill the dog before you could stop the bleeding? Do you have a clue how to STOP a serious bleed? Dunno what you think a dog is, but he AIN'T a self-warming thruster dildo.

If this critique seems harsh, I'll add this. MOST of us here like dogs and other critters more than we like people....Asking such a question HERE is not the brightest thing you've ever done.

Back