Has anyone here ever successfully 'seduced' someone non-zoo into experimenting with zoo before?

I've had a lot of friends an exes who are more open to the idea, tho my current partner has expressed he doesn't think it's ethical. It kinda sucks feeling like I can't be honest with him about it. Even kind of afraid to argue the ethics cuz I really believe zoophilia as more ethical than everything else we do with animals.

I was definitely a non-zero. It was something I had never even considered. My X girlfriend spent a lot of time converting me. We were in a very established relationship. I think that's key.

I've had a lot of friends an exes who are more open to the idea, tho my current partner has expressed he doesn't think it's ethical. It kinda sucks feeling like I can't be honest with him about it. Even kind of afraid to argue the ethics cuz I really believe zoophilia as more ethical than everything else we do with animals.
I very much agree with you! That's the perfect way to put it. That's essentially how I was convinced. I saw that it truly was was the act that puts both participants on equal ground.

I'm not gonna lie I haven't told anyone and idk if I should but It would be nice to have friends into this

The thing is I'm afraid of arming anyone with that kind of potential blackmail by confiding in them with it. But then again it's probably worth the risk lol. It would really be amazing.

I think there is nothing wrong with asking your partner, let’s say your female partner, if she wants to have a zoo sex experience! Of course, it has to be done in a way that arouses her interest , so her sexual interests has to be strong and willing to experiment.

I once read in Beast Forum about a Tennessee nurse (who unfortunately died of breast cancer) who after seeing a video of a woman getting knotted wanted to try it herself. She loved it. And over the years she persuaded a grand total of 22 women to do K9 sex ! Of course, the post could have been a fake story, but it sounded real enough to me. Women seem to trust more other women when it comes to persuading them to try something more exciting! I don’t this nurse was in any way being abusive !
Sometimes the animal is the one that finds and tells you!

Sometimes the animal is the one that finds and tells you!
hi Amyhunter showing videos to my 68 year old friend is how i got her interested we talked and i hinted to her about it and then showed her videos talked her into being licked and she loved it then got her to try and let him fuck her and while he was in her i was sucking on her clit and she loved it and really got into it when after he fucked her she saw how horny it got me and the way i fucked her after him she was amazed and now wants more just trying to find more like minded ladies for my boy and me

I haven’t experienced yet but a man I was talking to when I was younger asked me if I would be interested in it. My curiousity got the best of me and I said yes and he send his favorite videos of girls getting loaded up with dog cum. It turned me on and I started masturbating to it and my sexual fantasies were so much more satisfying after that. Can’t wait until I get the opportunity to try it!

I haven’t experienced yet but a man I was talking to when I was younger asked me if I would be interested in it. My curiousity got the best of me and I said yes and he send his favorite videos of girls getting loaded up with dog cum. It turned me on and I started masturbating to it and my sexual fantasies were so much more satisfying after that. Can’t wait until I get the opportunity to try it!
Would ENJOY chatting with you I am the owner of a 5 year old intact male shepherd

I did. My wife. An oh so long story short it took 25 years. For 2 experiences. After that she picked out 2 coonhounds and I drove 3 states away to go get them. They are still puppies now and doing anything with them is not on the table until they initiate, if they ever do. If they never do, I'll always have that one weekend to look back on and a couple of pics. God we fucked like we were kids again.

Back