Has anyone found love or a partner on this site?

Having such a unique kink can be isolating when only a very small percentage of people around the world are into it.I would love to hear of some success stories of people finding love with a mutual desire for beastiality. I'm a straight male but from what I can see it's more a sausage fest on here and the girls that are actually on here probably get swamped with propositions

Having such a unique kink can be isolating when only a very small percentage of people around the world are into it.I would love to hear of some success stories of people finding love with a mutual desire for beastiality. I'm a straight male but from what I can see it's more a sausage fest on here and the girls that are actually on here probably get swamped with propositions
If you have a lot of spare time on your hands you might find someone, but exactly like you said, it's mainly bi/gay men and the few women that are on here are usually already in a relationship, are lesbian or simply aren't interested. But you never know what can happen.

First things first, your ass better show her some genuine respect (and I mean genuine) if you find one, because if you don't, that door is going to close, fast. And the same goes for disrespect - none of the ladies either have the time for that nonsense nor should they get anything less than the respect they deserve.

If you have a lot of spare time on your hands you might find someone, but exactly like you said, it's mainly bi/gay men and the few women that are on here are usually already in a relationship, are lesbian or simply aren't interested. But you never know what can happen.

First things first, your ass better show her some genuine respect (and I mean genuine) if you find one, because if you don't, that door is going to close, fast. And the same goes for disrespect - none of the ladies either have the time for that nonsense nor should they get anything less than the respect they dese

I agree with you 100%.I would wager most ladies on here are bombarded with disrespectful comments and propositions. Best thing to do is approach them respect and curiosity

I agree with you 100%.I would wager most ladies on here are bombarded with disrespectful comments and propositions. Best thing to do is approach them respect and curiosity
It isn't even about "approach," it's about treating other people like they're actually people instead of a fuck toy.

Back