Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I've met a few people who happen to also be on this site at one time or another. Some of them were quite famous I suppose. Otherwise my friends tend to gather elsewhere. I've always had to travel to meet the good folks.

Not for lack of trying to meet folks here. Just so very few seem worth the effort or aren't putting in any work to make their own dreams a reality.

I meet up with one from a previous site and have tried multiple times here. The one from the last site was actually pretty cool just wanted different things and it didn’t help that I got engaged. The two here has just been bad timing and a bad vibe

I haven't hope to one day tryn to make new friends an everything hard right with things they way they are unfortunately

I was looking forward to the potential meetup that was supposed to happen... but the quarantine took that opportunity away. I’m am looking forward to meeting up with people in this community nearby! Somewhat surreal to think of meeting up with real people who share my zoo curiosity.

Back