Has anyone else here never had a human

Slept with both men and women in an attempt to be "normal" and felt nothing but shame, like I was betraying myself

I haven't had any sexual relationships with any guys for 20 years, remained zoo exclusive until I can find the perfect, decent guy.

I had sex with a woman, but even tho I thought I found a good one, she started doing typical woman cruelty to me. Started getting evasive, started to not communicating, saying no but meaning yes n stuff, and in the end just straight up ghosted me. Even tho we where just friends, and a relationship wasn't even on the table. I also had sex with some men, but it was mostly short lived.

Lately I realized, that I don't need a human partner in my life. It's just to mutch trouble for something my hand can also do for me. I would not call me zoo exclusive, but my connections to animals feel more rewarding than my connections with most humans. There are exceptions, but they are rare.
Humans are just to confidently dumb to me. Animals are way better at just beeing themselfs and happy.

Maybe I find someone someday that is worth the effort, but so far, it has not worked out, and I stopped searching to be honest.

I had sex with a woman, but even tho I thought I found a good one, she started doing typical woman cruelty to me. Started getting evasive, started to not communicating, saying no but meaning yes n stuff, and in the end just straight up ghosted me. Even tho we where just friends, and a relationship wasn't even on the table. I also had sex with some men, but it was mostly short lived.

Lately I realized, that I don't need a human partner in my life. It's just to mutch trouble for something my hand can also do for me. I would not call me zoo exclusive, but my connections to animals feel more rewarding than my connections with most humans. There are exceptions, but they are rare.
Humans are just to confidently dumb to me. Animals are way better at just beeing themselfs and happy.

Maybe I find someone someday that is worth the effort, but so far, it has not worked out, and I stopped searching to be honest.
Well at least you kept ladies at "arms" length ehhhh

Back