Has anyone else been zoo from the start?

My first sexual experience was with our German shepherd, later with girls, then again with dogs... Now I have a wife and children, so I don't have the opportunity to love dogs, but I dream of it...

I have always had a natural curiosity and started very early in life. My first encounter was with two sister on their families farm...

I think I have always been zoo when younger I never had a dog but a couple of my friends did I was always happy when they came over and sniffed at my crotch I found it exciting, when I married thought it would be the same but my husband never really understood what I wanted he was just into RP never understood I wanted a real dog got bored and split up so now Happy with life
Tough being in a relationship that does not meet your deep needs, glad you are happy now.

From a young age i watched animals on the farm. Blossomed from there. Was having sex with mares 6 years before any human females...
Except for the species, it was the same for me. 5-6 years with those lovely cows and sows before my first human females. And still the attraction for those female animals.

I've seen an erect dog penis before I ever realized I had my own. I think something like that sparks a flame inside a young boy.

Sometimes the question arises, When or how did you become zoo?

In my case, I never "became" zoo because I was zoo-interested from my earliest days. I just lacked experience. There was never a time when I decided to cross a line and become interested in animals.

With time and experiences, I have absolutely no regrets; all of my animal partners have been eager participants and I know I have shared much pleasure with them. Aside from anything sexual, they have been good partners who enjoy doing something together. They sought partners, as I did, and we were receptive to striking up a relationship with another species.

Animals have consistently treated me better and with more honesty than humans. I honestly pity those people who see only humans as potential partners (and usually exclusively heterosexual at that). To put it simply, that narrows one's choices. They allow themselves to be trapped in a social construct which restricts them.

I am angered when they assume to impose their restrictions on me. And they do!
I have always been a zoophile, I suppose ever since puberty I remember being extremely aroused whenever a had an erection. The mere sight of a dogs big red cock made me weak at the knees,, And so having had sex with humans, which proved unsatisfactory I am now exclusively zoo

I recall before puberty, observing the female family dog genitals without acting and any knowledge of sexuality, but a vividly remember the image. Maybe my interest in zoo started there.

I have always been a zoophile, I suppose ever since puberty I remember being extremely aroused whenever a had an erection. The mere sight of a dogs big red cock made me weak at the knees,, And so having had sex with humans, which proved unsatisfactory I am now exclusively zoo
mine was 3rd grade on a horse farm with 2 sisters, never looked back.

I hit "that age" while the internet was still very young and, shall we say, "accessible".... So, I definitely picked up some freaky shit right off the bat!

Same!
I went to the horny ass puberty stage the same way normal people do... Only entirely with animals. I even had a crush or two.

As I wrote earlier, the first 5-6 years of my sexual life was exclusively with the animals, cows and sows. Except that I knew it had to be hidden from others, I never felt it was strange. Zoo was an unknown subject for me, I just loved females, and later that included women too.

My first attraction was to a horse. So yes, that would have been when I was around 5 or so. Hard to say at this point, I had no idea why I liked the horse so much, mostly their back sides. I didn't find that out til a few years later and that obsession grew and grew until I better understood it.

Honestly I’m not sure about this myself. While I do admit I’ve been interested for quite some time, I was not really introduced to the topic until after I got into nsfw pokemon art, and even then it took a bit before I realized it wasn’t the Houndoom that made me interested in the art of it mounting a female trainer.

I don't remember exactly what it was like, but I remember letting the Alaskan Malamute I had as a child suck me around when I was around 14 years old.

Whenever possible, we played and he was eager to mount me, even though I wasn't touching his penis... I only learned to do this later.

But I have a Malamute again and...

ps: Sorry for the translation, I used Google. I'm talking about BRL

i sadly was never around intact girls growing up... but the first real interest i ever had, starting from a young age, was with the family Weimaraner. not anywhere near my choice of breed now, and she was fixed, so no interest in sex, but i still let her lick me off, before i even knew what was happening. sadly she passed before puberty hit, so i never got the chance to explore with her earlier, and we never had a dog after that, and i did not have any friends with dogs. so sadly i never lost my virginity, and i haven't got the chance yet, as my parents were extremely strict, and now my situation doesn't give me the chance to give a girl the attention and time she deserves. hopefully soon.

i definitely had crushes on dogs though. as i grew up working at a nearby dog kennel (no, nothing happened there. i have values. gods.) i saw many gorgeous dogs, and every time i pet the cute ones I'd get a hard on. a couple intact girls even flagged me a couple times. (again, values. chill) another huge crush growing up was Everest. yes, i know paw patrol is a kids show, she's hot, ok? probably where i get my love for huskies and other snow dogs.

I didn't know until I saw it. I still remember the AD to this day. I was too young to go into any detail, but it was on the family desktop that had 4gb of HD and on AOL dialup service. Took damn near 5mins of a pic to finish loading. Saw that ad for a DogSex site with a pic of a cute little thing topless peting her dog. Been hooked ever since. I was disgusted with myself for the better part of my life. I've just recently accepted what I am.

Depends on what you mean by 'been' I guess. The interest, idea, concept goes back as far back as I can remember. The practice, experience didnt start until my early 20's.

AS far back as I can recall, the idea was there.

Back