Has anyone dreamed their gone animal loved ones?

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Today i did. It was the best Christmas gift i could ask for i saw her my girl. I was in a Junk city and there were escalators/elevators everyone mainly walking no cars.

I went to a scrap bridge took me a while to climb over but afterward i saw a hobo and he says "is this your dog?" Omg its her dispite in a beat up form with a red mark bump on her back in my dream it matched her furs perfectly. She was old in there but i let her know how much i care for her.

I told her i love her no matter what and held her close by me youll always be my girl. Im happy now she gave me the best gift. Her visitation/present is enough to give me that happy jolt even if im dreaming.

If i could take videos/pictures in my dream i woulda did that im a heartbeat. How her tail was wagging with high energy ran up to me. It was something so touching that its beautiful.

Last edited:
All the time and sometime it’s beautiful. Sometimes it makes me sad but in the end I’m glad I got to see them alive and happy!

Was it a dream that felt as if you were awake? It is astral travel, you travelled the spirit realm and our loved ones, both human and animal are there. We can't let them go, they can't let us go... sometimes we can visit when we pass the veil.

Was it a dream that felt as if you were awake? It is astral travel, you travelled the spirit realm and our loved ones, both human and animal are there. We can't let them go, they can't let us go... sometimes we can visit when we pass the veil.
Its a dream but i remember it vividly. I mean unless junk city is a realm area hub then yes astral travel it is. Too bad i didnt catch the place's name. Unless its spelled but its hazy "catvatch" if i see it again ill try to read its name.

Last edited:
In my dream it looked VERY SIMILARLY like this.

Attachments

• IMG_20220429_070653_674.jpg
    IMG_20220429_070653_674.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20220429_070648_246.jpg
    IMG_20220429_070648_246.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20220429_070641_853.jpg
    IMG_20220429_070641_853.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 13
I have dreams of dogs, I've been with that have passed on, all the time. The lab I lost my virginity to happened 13 years ago and he was 5 when we made love....he has been gone for many years now but I dream of him all the time <3

I have dreams of dogs, I've been with that have passed on, all the time. The lab I lost my virginity to happened 13 years ago and he was 5 when we made love....he has been gone for many years now but I dream of him all the time <3
The first one is who shapes us

The first one is who shapes us
I'm many ways they really do <3 I have probably 3-5 dogs I've felt as strong as my first with...dogs...who I truly fell head over heels in love with. I love all dogs and some I have a really special bond with but...then there are those few....who get through to me like no other. It's amazing.

I'm many ways they really do <3 I have probably 3-5 dogs I've felt as strong as my first with...dogs...who I truly fell head over heels in love with. I love all dogs and some I have a really special bond with but...then there are those few....who get through to me like no other. It's amazing.
wish they can live forever.

Today i did. It was the best Christmas gift i could ask for i saw her my girl. I was in a Junk city and there were escalators/elevators everyone mainly walking no cars.

I went to a scrap bridge took me a while to climb over but afterward i saw a hobo and he says "is this your dog?" Omg its her dispite in a beat up form with a red mark bump on her back in my dream it matched her furs perfectly. She was old in there but i let her know how much i care for her.

I told her i love her no matter what and held her close by me youll always be my girl. Im happy now she gave me the best gift. Her visitation/present is enough to give me that happy jolt even if im dreaming.

If i could take videos/pictures in my dream i woulda did that im a heartbeat. How her tail was wagging with high energy ran up to me. It was something so touching that its beautiful.
Quite often but in the end I'm happy to have the memories I made with them

My favorite Arabian mare came back to me a few weeks after her death. She trotted up the slope toward the barn and stood in front of me and I remember thinking "I thought you were dead", and being so incredibly happy. As years went on she returned, but less and less often.

My favorite Arabian mare came back to me a few weeks after her death. She trotted up the slope toward the barn and stood in front of me and I remember thinking "I thought you were dead", and being so incredibly happy. As years went on she returned, but less and less often.
I found out the secret to dream more. Fish oils supplements may help alot. I take two in the morning and two before I go to bed. Hopefully you can dream more and see your special individual

I hope I do cause there are things I still need to tell her then maybe I might be able to move on easier. That and to see her again in good health would make me smile and cry uncontrollably. I had a dream months ago that she had passed and then returned to me in a younger form I don't remember being able to go back to sleep afterwards.

I dream about my first dog very often. She was forcibly taken from me by family due to a move and given away to a stranger. I do not know if she is alive or dead, but the amount of time that has passed would make her towards the end of her life and a senior. I sometimes have nightmares about her being harmed, but more often I have wonderful dreams of the times spent together. I will always love her.

Last edited by a moderator:
About once a month I believe, had this blue healer who I raised as if she was my own daughter. We would take naps together since her favorite spot was using my belly as a bed. Sadly she passed away but I have her daughter with me as a memorial of her, still miss her every now and then but I'm happy she got to live a happy life

Regularly, usually my first dog - a loving companion border collie we were inseparable I grew up and 'assisted' me as a teenager I couldn't of asked for a better friend, appears in my dreams a lot not always sexual - she's just there.

And a cat, I've tried fun with many cats without any/much success but only one appears in my dreams.. not saying she was a companion cat, very much her own thing who needed no one else - until it came time to for food & cock, but she loved doing it so its difficult not to love her for it.

I quite often wake up with a hard on and either jerk it or surprise the gf... if only she knew what got me started. 😅

It is good to see this type of post from you, stay away from all those combative posts that go no where, you will be happier.

I often have dreams of my boxer girl that passed, some happy, some painful, but we had a strong connection. Although I am not a religious person, spiritually, I like to think we are still together in some way.

Had a dream of my cat who some asshat ran over. She was 15 and still going strong.

Had a dream a friend of mine was showing me this VR/alternate demension game for cats. Her cat was chilling in this mountain area with us and another player was there with us. It was my kitty happy as anything to see us and wanted us to stay a while and enjoy the spot she picked out.

I wish that technology existed. I’d do anything to hang out with her again.

I saw her again... This time we were in a hedged area. After that I was saying her name then holding her as well as "who's this little paw you got that paw".

My folks wanted to throw out her stuff to make room but I said no I would hold onto it. Hold onto her... Beyond that is just more quality hugs and casual play.

She was in perfect shape in my dream

All the time. I still miss him, my Charlie, he was an amazing lover and friend and I think of him every day. We were together from when I was just thirteen right up until I finished uni and came home again. I was twenty-five when he passed.

Back