Hard to Find

C

Caligirl92

It’s so hard to find someone near me that is real, respectful and not a creep. Like I want to experience being with a dog, but I don’t want it to be just all about sex. I’ll feel guilty.

I want a relationship with the dog and be comfortable with the owner. I just can’t find the right person on here. 🙈😣

There will be a lot of scammers, lots of flakes. But also lots of good people that may be on the same boat as you are. I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. Sure you will find the right friend and the perfect pet lover. Just be careful on the way. I wish you the best and hope soon you find some one that fits your needs.👍🏼😘

Youre search is indeed not an easy task I guess the best way would be owning an dog yourself if you want to have an deep relationship. But hope dies last im sure there are people like youre searching for it needs time and luck :)

It’s so hard to find someone near me that is real, respectful and not a creep. Like I want to experience being with a dog, but I don’t want it to be just all about sex. I’ll feel guilty.

I want a relationship with the dog and be comfortable with the owner. I just can’t find the right person on here. 🙈😣
I would if I could 😅
What is preventing you from having a dog?

I just can’t find the right person on here.
Surprising right. :D

I just want to say that this won't be easy. Everyone's got their own lives to live, assuming they're normal people. And creeps are everywhere, so there's that. And as far as real people go, you will likely have to accept that things are beyond your control there. Nonetheless I wish you luck.

Suggest research and verification - as had been said earlier there will be people only out to scam or try to catch you! Part luck and part common sense I think - be safe .

Suggest research and verification - as had been said earlier there will be people only out to scam or try to catch you! Part luck and part common sense I think - be safe .
The best way to be safe is to trust your gut instinct.

There are flakes and fakes everywhere you go. Since this topic is secluded and behind closed doors, precautions and safety are extremely important. Anytime you consider a meet, your taking a large risk of being exposed. Keep your safety as your first priority.

That’s not really surprising when you consider the legal status of this lifestyle. It would take time and massive precautions to consider meeting on this topic. If they are over eager to meet, you need to look closely at all aspects of the person to keep yourself safe.

I feel the same way as a man sadly i live in the Netherlands. i’m not into sex with animals myself but its a turn on for me to see woman into it. But like you said its not all about sex so i won’t be Looking for it all the time. But hey if you ever find yourself in Amsterdam i’ll take you out for dinner😂

Take a deep breath, relax, and don't rush into things.

I don't mean to sound like a first letter of the alphabet hole, but you've been waiting for this for awhile. Don't make a huge mistake by rushing into a bad situation because you think finding this forum is a silver bullet that'll give you that perfect relationship and dog knot you've been craving.

Take some time to get to know people and it'll happen with the right guy and the right dog before you know it.

I'm pretty new here but get what your saying. Just got to be careful though. I'm in cali to what part are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Move to Iowa

Hi caligirl my name is rich I live in Victorville ca I don’t know what part of Cali ur in but I would really like to chat with u and see where things can go. I’ve been looking for woman like yourself who is into the lifestyle and build a relationship with someone like you. If you would like to chat hit me up

I live with family in a small house. I couldn’t own a big d

Hi Caligirl. I’m in San Diego and just joined this site. I’m still figuring out all the in’s and out’s but would love to chat with you sometime…sadly don’t quite know how to send you a message but hoping you’ll send me one.

I am up near Sacramento if you are in the area let’s chat and you can meet my boys. They are really friendly and always could use a new GF

Back