Happy to feel the knot for the first time

zoomermaid

Tourist
All i wish i can write this sentence the way you understand it at first read, but more than happy to see and somehow feel the knot of my neutered boy. It was the first time, that as a result of masturbating him and playing with his cock around my pussy, i felt his knot coming out and that yummy dog dick was there in its true aspect.
What do you think, can i expect more after this success?

Maybe, maybe not. Neutered dogs are unpredictable like that. But do remember that his body doesn’t naturally produce lube anymore so make sure to not keep the knot out for very long or it’ll dry and it’ll be EXTREMELY painful for him.

Maybe, maybe not. Neutered dogs are unpredictable like that. But do remember that his body doesn’t naturally produce lube anymore so make sure to not keep the knot out for very long or it’ll dry and it’ll be EXTREMELY painful for him.
Thank you for your advise! I will pay attention to this, already read about this problem. I always try to be very careful, have already read a lot about neutered dogs in the educational section. Dont force anything, if i see the signs that he rejects.

Back