Guys would you partake in sloppy seconds after your girl had a dog?

kc096pic

Tourist
Fellas with a lady, would you ever eat your girls pussy with the dog? Worship her pussy with both tongues, gently spreading her lips so you and the dog could explore deeper🤤🤤

Would you ever eat your girl out after she got a messy doggy cream pie?

Would yiu ever fuck your girl after she got creampied? It'd be so wet I dream of my hubby and my dog taking turns on me all day💦💦
Yes

Anonyman_HUN

Citizen of Zooville
Fellas with a lady, would you ever eat your girls pussy with the dog? Worship her pussy with both tongues, gently spreading her lips so you and the dog could explore deeper🤤🤤

Would yiu ever fuck your girl after she got creampied? It'd be so wet I dream of my hubby and my dog taking turns on me all day💦💦
Yeah. I would eat out and suck the pulsating dog co*k. I would fu*k too after that yeah but my first answear turned on my fantasy really.

marlon

Tourist
Chłopaki z damą, czy kiedykolwiek zjelibyście cipkę swojej dziewczyny z psem? Wielbić jej cipkę dwoma językami, delikatnie rozkładając jej usta, abyś ty i pies mogli odkrywać głębiej🤤🤤

Czy kiedykolwiek zjadłbyś swoją dziewczynę po tym, jak dostała niechlujny kremowy placek dla psa?

Czy kiedykolwiek pieprzyłbyś swoją dziewczynę po tym, jak dostała spermę w środku? Byłoby tak mokro, że marzę o moim mężulek i psie przez cały dzień na zmianę💦💦
u mojej byłej partnerki było to normalne - zanim odeszła, lizałyśmy ją była cudowna i bardzo smaczna

mike18

Tourist
I need a girl into getting knotted and filled full of cum so i can get that wet dog cum all over my cock as I fuck her after. I'm cumming before I slurp and share the mix of dog and human cum in a very long cum kiss.

id hold her lips open, and id fuck her after a creampie

Uvered

Tourist

No problem! :)

xd0CR4G3x

Lurker
KW, London area Male here, and like the thousand other answers, absolutely I would, as well as willing to let her sleep with other men too as long as she came home raw, swollen and full. Would love to be sleeping when she came home to have her forcefully sit on my face, unable to breathe and choking on the cum pouring into my mouth while she tells me the story of being fucked. anything goes with dog sex too, (so hot) whatever the woman likes or wants. Nothing is hotter to see (and hear) a woman who is TRULY horny. Dry mouth, losing her breathe from excitement or anticipation of choking on the cum from a sloppy dog sucking, only to be passionatley kissed after while cum flows from her mouth. I would love to see another man shove his meat deep into her mouth following, hearing her gag as her throat bulges with more repeated sloppy sounds of mouth fucking, mmm more passionate kisses in between. (slutty woman are the best! and I say that with full respects) I just love a cock, cum hungry gals. Anyone want to chat lol. Im a virgin to the doggy lifetstyle, but would love advise, or friendship+, willing to travel. Sadly the closest I came was a girlfriend who rubbed the bellyside of her beast with her pantyhosed foot occasionally touching his cock, well after a couple touches, I was in a daze, pulled mine out and came right there and then. Sprayed some on her encased leg (which was hot!) but most hit the floorDog licked it up lol, she thought I was fucked..but I will say that did open her up to some skeleton kinks she had been harboring. I offered to go through it with her, but when the time came, her feet got cold, and stayed cold. (Sigh)

mlsny

Tourist

sharing a girl's pussy with a dog is maximum pleasure

OediBoy

Tourist

In a heartbeat!!

Een met honden gevuld poesje neuken: absoluut! Ik zou het niet alleen doen, het is ook een soort bucketlist-item.

Een doggie cram pie uit eten: ja, ik zou het wel willen proberen. Van wat ik begrijp, is het een beetje vloeibaarder dan menselijk sperma, dus het is minder waarschijnlijk dat het meer uitlekt. Zou interessant zijn om te zien hoe die combinatie van hondensperma en menselijk poesje ruikt en smaakt.
mijn vrouw leuk en nadat ze gevuld is met cum doe ik zeker, is heet en nat

Vazzahk9

Tourist

This is absolutely 1 of my most erotic sexual fantasies. Hopefully, I will get the chance some day, no limits whatsoever. When you see the pleasure a woman gets from being fucked and filled with K9 Cum, I understand that the MAN should eat out the creampie and be happy to get sloppy seconds.