Guiding solo

AussieKnot

Tourist
Hi Friends!

I was wondering if anybody had any tips to help guide a male dog to his mark. We have mounting down pretty good. But my arm just isn’t long enough to help him get to the right place and me be in the right position. I am a female. Having a partner help is not an option. I have read the how to on this forum.

Looking forward to feedback.

Stick some pillows under your knees, bent yourself more or less, try different possition, just keep trying, you'll both get a grip of it

Hi Friends!

I was wondering if anybody had any tips to help guide a male dog to his mark. We have mounting down pretty good. But my arm just isn’t long enough to help him get to the right place and me be in the right position. I am a female. Having a partner help is not an option. I have read the how to on this forum.

How's it working out for you? Is he hitting the mark now?

Hi Friends!

I was gonna post something and then realized you started this thread a long time ago and never replied back to anyone... I'm gonna assume you have it figured out. (y)

if you can not reach between your legs to help all you can do is adjust your height to the general area he is hitting around
basically think about his belly height, and your back when on all fours, works best for me if his belly is close to my back height for a near straight forward level angle shot

Getting height of your vagina is important I had to get a thick bit of rubber for him because I was too tall. Position is everything

But try missionary and get him in you. Might help him or at least encourage him.

Had some luck with a 4' 1x8 as a step. Cut 2 pieces about the height of your calf muscles when on the floor....nail and glue them one on each end, to create a shelf. You can take your position, put that across your calves and he has a step up...Id upholster it for non-slip and to avoid splinters. The ends' height might need adjusting, if the dog is really shortlegged. You want your bottom right up in his belly. At that point, he'll find you.

Back