Guide to sex with female rabbits? Oral sex and others.

Coolboyman

Tourist
I am a male who has a female Flemish giant bunny, shes huge and is sexually hormonal. She is courting me (running in circles), humping my head, back and dick, seeking my attention non-stop, giving my bunny kisses and her vagina is wet which shows shes ready to mate and is strongly into me.

I cannot remember when, but there were guides having sex with female rabbits on beast forum a long time ago where you can safely have oral sex or lightly mount her as long as its a large bunny and you aren't putting much pressure on her, but its gone now. Is there anyone who can link a guide for female rabbits or has experience themselves? I tried looking everywhere, but cannot seem to find anything and want to make sure shes safe before trying to mate with her.

Penetration is impossible for sure, but there are many people I see who have oral sex with female cats when they go into their heat cycle and the cats seem to really enjoy it, there is even a video about 3 animals that love oral sex and cats are on that list.

I'm remembering better, if a rabbit is bonded to you, she may flop sideways on you or close to you and you can perform oral sex on her, my flemish giant is doing this all the time to me. So far she hasn't shown displeasure or fear sniffing her.

Penetration is impossible for sure, but there are many people I see who have oral sex with female cats when they go into their heat cycle and the cats seem to really enjoy it, there is even a video about 3 animals that love oral sex and cats are on that list.

I'm remembering better, if a rabbit is bonded to you, she may flop sideways on you or close to you and you can perform oral sex on her, my flemish giant is doing this all the time to me. So far she hasn't shown displeasure or fear sniffing her.
There are also cats who are into getting spanked.

But yeah, sometimes i feel bad because cats are incredibly beautiful creatures, such a shame their size doesn't allow them to take the D

I am a male who has a female Flemish giant bunny, shes huge and is sexually hormonal. She is courting me (running in circles), humping my head, back and dick, seeking my attention non-stop, giving my bunny kisses and her vagina is wet which shows shes ready to mate and is strongly into me.

I cannot remember when, but there were guides having sex with female rabbits on beast forum a long time ago where you can safely have oral sex or lightly mount her as long as its a large bunny and you aren't putting much pressure on her, but its gone now. Is there anyone who can link a guide for female rabbits or has experience themselves? I tried looking everywhere, but cannot seem to find anything and want to make sure shes safe before trying to mate with her.
You know, there was a point in time where this peaked my interest, I would suppose it depends on what you’re packing, and where you wanna stick it, I guess you would really need to learn how to breed big rabbits to make this feasibly possible, I believe that at least Anal sex is possible, pretty sure they can grow as big if not bigger than a large Corgi, and I’m pretty sure those are penetrable, if anything try to gently stretch and play with it, I definitely believe that you can breed them to be fuckable, just look at the worlds largest rabbit and tell me that you can’t stick your Dick in it. Lol Worth the attempt on breeding tho

Back