Guide them or Let them find it

So with all the videos I have seen with dogs some of them guide the dog into their holes an others just let them find the hole. I have a feeling I might get a chance with a boy here soon just want some input on how I could let him go at it. I would like to try something new to get the knot this time. I've gotten to do it four times an never gotten the knot.

Just let them do it naturally no pressure is needed.

It's best not to rush things
I have been the last four time just really want their knot. I'm not sure if I'm spread out enough or not, but last time we did anything he didn't get into the hole before his knot popped out and swelled up and that time his knot was huge. Figured I would get some tips before the time comes.

I have been the last four time just really want their knot. I'm not sure if I'm spread out enough or not, but last time we did anything he didn't get into the hole before his knot popped out and swelled up and that time his knot was huge. Figured I would get some tips before the time comes.
You're saying the issue is it pops out too soon?

I think it has to do with his mindset. That's usually how I see it as a guy. I mean sure there's humping but... Is he trying to mate?
I would imagine so? Any time we get some alone time he is the happiest in the world. I don't force him to do anything. He just mounts up thrusts to find the hole an off he goes just doesn't knot me

I remember one of the guides saying some stuff about trouble knotting, suggesting pushing back on the knot to try to get it in before it swells too much. As well as spreading legs more to allow better entry (as you stated)

He may also be inexperienced and not know he’s supposed to (or will enjoy planting the knot.) I suggest reading both male dog guides, lots of issues are trouble shot there!

I would imagine so? Any time we get some alone time he is the happiest in the world. I don't force him to do anything. He just mounts up thrusts to find the hole an off he goes just doesn't knot me
Ahhh sounds like inexperience also. If he's already doing it well... you can try providing more knot stimulation.

I will always guide an inexperienced dog because it hurts otherwise. It's like being poked with a sharp stick 😅

You could try missionary if you want to guarentee that you'll tie. It lets you see exactly what he's doing and help/control him with your legs and thighs.

So with all the videos I have seen with dogs some of them guide the dog into their holes an others just let them find the hole. I have a feeling I might get a chance with a boy here soon just want some input on how I could let him go at it. I would like to try something new to get the knot this time. I've gotten to do it four times an never gotten the knot.
It depends a little on which position your in, are you m or f?

It sounds like maybe you are not close enough for him to be thrusting deep into you. Try to push your hips back to tuck into him more, and once he feels it drive in deep it will motivate him to instinctually go deep. The feeling of your pussy/ass closing around the base of his knot will trigger him to pound harder and bury his dick deep inside you. Also, try not, to let him get too hard and swelled up in his sheath. If he does, pause to let him go down a bit. If you really want to get him a little more motivated, give him a little jackoff behind his knot as he enters you, or while he's fucking. Good Luck!! 🍆 + 🍑 or 🍩 = 😍

Back