Greetings from Iowa

K_Desire_9

Tourist
I’m sharing this account with wonderful boyfriend of 2 years. I’m interested in the whole K9 sex since I was 19 years old. Not sure about my bf, but he has been interested in it for a long time. I’m K9 virgin and so is he. He don’t want to experience getting fucked, but he’d love to watch a lady getting fucked by a dog.

I’m 34 years old female. He’s 47 years old Male. Both of us living in Iowa. I recently moved from Arizona over two years ago. My name is Ali and his name is Eric. Nice to meet y’all!

I’m sharing this account with wonderful boyfriend of 2 years. I’m interested in the whole K9 sex since I was 19 years old. Not sure about my bf, but he has been interested in it for a long time. I’m K9 virgin and so is he. He don’t want to experience getting fucked, but he’d love to watch a lady getting fucked by a dog.

I’m 34 years old female. He’s 47 years old Male. Both of us living in Iowa. I recently moved from Arizona over two years ago. My name is Ali and his name is Eric. Nice to meet y’all!
Hey welcome. Hope all is well with you all?
I'm still in AZ..🌵🌴🏜️

Back