Graveyard shift?

Extra pay?? Psssht! I should be getting it. But nope. Just above minimum wage in the states here... :/

Extra pay?? Psssht! I should be getting it. But nope. Just above minimum wage in the states here... :/

You should ditch that place then! I changed jobs four times from age 18 to 25 and each time was for a $2-3 an hour raise. Now I'm in my thirties and make all the money. Unless you love your job you should always be polishing that resume lol.

You should ditch that place then! I changed jobs four times from age 18 to 25 and each time was for a $2-3 an hour raise. Now I'm in my thirties and make all the money. Unless you love your job you should always be polishing that resume lol.

yuuuup! I already relogged into indeed. Haha, now just to stop procrastinating and fill out the mindless applications and do all the dumb personality quizzes 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😬

yuuuup! I already relogged into indeed. Haha, now just to stop procrastinating and fill out the mindless applications and do all the dumb personality quizzes 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😬

Ugh, those suck! My current job had an over 500 question psychiatric evaluation during the hiring process. Did you know that people who want to be park rangers and florists are almost always serial killers? Luckily I was determined to be just sane enough to land the job lol.

Best of luck on your hunt!

Ugh, those suck! My current job had an over 500 question psychiatric evaluation during the hiring process. Did you know that people who want to be park rangers and florists are almost always serial killers? Luckily I was determined to be just sane enough to land the job lol.

probably cause parks are a great place to bury a body... lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

and thanks! 😁

Shit i wish there was a little more to the hiring process for rangers here, some seriously mentally devoid old drunks are rangers around here and they do next to fuck all.
One of them had a camp fire going during a fire ban and nearly set the whole bush a blaze next too town, same dude try'd to catch my mates dog from his front yard, he's proper retarded i swear!

Wednesday night and I'll be back on nights!! 5 nights of peace and quiet all by myself. I should sneak in one of my dogs to keep me company.

OMFG!!! Just me or is this night going by extremely slow?? Any other graveyarders out there??

Slow for me too but im on days right now, there was an accident on site and we've been sitting outside the crib room for the past 8 hours just smoking and fucking around on our phones.

My activity on zv and zc has doubled due to boredom

Slow for me too but im on days right now, there was an accident on site and we've been sitting outside the crib room for the past 8 hours just smoking and fucking around on our phones.

My activity on zv and zc has doubled due to boredom
SAME. I actually finally had time to start listening to ZooierTT podcasts! educational and hilarious made my fucking night

SAME. I actually finally had time to start listening to ZooierTT podcasts! educational and hilarious made my fucking night
I do like zoott, makes my long drives more entertaining and even taught me what a therian is... but i gotta admit some of the skits can be a bit POWERFULLY cringy at times.

I’ve had a hectic couple of weeks. Family problemos, friend deficits, hidden psychos, and straight up blahness. Been trying to snap out of auto-mode but it’s where i feel safest. Anyhow...

back on night, 2 more to go

Sound rough dude, do something nice with your cat like cook it a meal or build it a climbing post thing. I do that shit for my girl and it always makes me feel better and she obviously enjoys it as much as i do.

Anyone have the same problem I sometimes have after working a long night shift?? Such as coming home in the morning and just wanting to just sleep but not only just 1 of your dogs wanting some playtime but 2 or 3 also in the mood....I know, I shouldn't ever complain about that "problem" Many out there would definitely never pass up that opportunity. 😜😜😜

I only wish I had 3 horny dogs wanting fun after I got off work lol. Instead I've got cats wanting me to hold them & love on them all night while I'm trying to work. Not 100% complaining abt that lol but I'd love to have a couple dogs to have fun w unwind from a long nights work

I only wish I had 3 horny dogs wanting fun after I got off work lol. Instead I've got cats wanting me to hold them & love on them all night while I'm trying to work. Not 100% complaining abt that lol but I'd love to have a couple dogs to have fun w unwind from a long nights work

……

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldn’t trade my kitties for anything! I recently saved a few puppies who were left abandoned/neglected the other day... i so wanted to take one in to spoil and give them a great home but i know on my current income I wouldn’t be able to give them the happy home I’d want to. I was able to find a really generous person near my town who takes in strays or malnourished animals and nurtures them back to health until they can he adopted out! :)
That's awesome of you! I'm tragically not in a position to get dogs yet bc 1 of my cats is terrified of dogs & change..... poor little guy has anxiety. Plus he sleeps in my bed & I just know he'd stop if there were dogs sleeping there too. Just wouldn't be fair to him... so no dogs of my own until he passes away & I'll love him like a bonfire until he does

Back