Graveyard shift?

My dad's military family themselves were experienced at working this shift and have a solid proven routine.

During the five work days, I don't go to bed until 12 noon. This gets me my sun time on work days. My wake up time is 8 PM on these days, so that gives me a bit more sun time in the summer. On my first day off, I just stay up for 24 hours and make that day leisure day. The second day has me on normal rotation, with early bed time. I then get up around 4AM that next day and stay up until 12 noon to reset. Its a system that works really well for me.
I actually do the same thing, stay up 24 hours on the first day off then get up super early every morning on the weekend. Now tonight I have to stay up all night and switch my schedule back.

Second night off. Gonna get high and play with new inflatable buttplug lol

I'm on my last night off then back to work for 2 nights. Then 5 off which is awesome. It's hovering in the upper 30's here the next week it seems like.

Was supposed to work last night but they needed me on day shift today. Worked out well for me except for dealing with people who don't know what they're doing. Tired of doing people's job for them. Hope everyone else is doing well

Same. 15% extra. And all alone. Just watching over that all computers are up to date, that there is no hickups in the network, all can see all, do daily backups etc. So basicly get paid for playing or watching stuff. Backups are set up to it automatically.
The errors that do show up is usually made during the day, and are pibcak. (problem is between chair and keyboard)

How many of you graveyarders get paid extra when you're on nights?? My company pays 15% extra for nights. Oh wait, i get to work alone and you're giving me extra money for it????? Yeeee haaaw
I get a 10% raise for my night shift work here. Unfortunately, I don't work alone. My co worker is a bit of a nimrod and only wants to talk about having sex with his wife or rap music. Good thing we can wear headphones here.

Back