Graveyard shift?

Now that would actually work out all right for me as its too hot during summer for my girl to be outside during the day, only i work way away from home so i dont really get too see her at all sadly

Now that would actually work out all right for me as its too hot during summer for my girl to be outside during the day, only i work way away from home so i dont really get too see her at all sadly

……..

Last edited by a moderator:
Do most peoples dogs sleep primarily at night?
Seems like my girl might be borderline nocturnal in comparison, shes way more exited to walk at night compared to the day. (Might be because we hunt at night though)

Do most peoples dogs sleep primarily at night?
Seems like my girl might be borderline nocturnal in comparison, shes way more exited to walk at night compared to the day. (Might be because we hunt at night though)
Mine are lazy Labs and like clockwork so sleep right through, biggest problem I have is getting my girl to go to sleep early.

Aww that's no good, I deal with the same temp problems in summer but I couldn't imagine spending too much time apart.:(

When I worked the graveyard shift I didn't have to put with any of people's bullshit. People are more subdued at night.

I'm currently at work now. 7 hours to go. I've been alternating between days and nights every 2 weeks for almost 20 years. After a while you get used to it. Having cameras in my house lets me check up on my dogs while I'm away. It's awesome watching them sleep.

Back