Graveyard shift?

That sure sounds relatable! Gotta love the power hungry ones fresh off the street. Definitely a couple I'm tired of dealing with. Glad there's no trouble for you.

I understand this all to well also. We pull in people from the street all the time, but usually leads and supervisors are all brought up from within. Though sometimes that opportunity happens for people all to quickly. Seniority doesnt really matter.

It's amazing to see someone go from working on the line and up to a lead and their whole demeanor changes. Usually for the worst. While its understandable you'd want to be a little serious because you're moving up within the company, most of them behave In a way that's... well, just really shitty. A lot of "I know better than you" kind of attitude.

Eh, whatever.

Eesh sounds terrible. I’m lucky i work solo in that way. No bullshit micromanagement hovering over me when I’m doing what i know how to do a thousand times over! I only get notes and junk at the beginning or end of my shift, if something was off or whatnot.

Eesh sounds terrible. I’m lucky i work solo in that way. No bullshit micromanagement hovering over me when I’m doing what i know how to do a thousand times over! I only get notes and junk at the beginning or end of my shift, if something was off or whatnot.
Must be nice! I used to work solo like that. I miss it too but the money wasn't there and it was actually pretty dangerous.

Must be nice! I used to work solo like that. I miss it too but the money wasn't there and it was actually pretty dangerous.

lol that’s about how it’s going lately for me. Unless i get a raise soon. Don’t feel that safe sometimes. When dealing with drunkards or methheads sometimes :(

Im gonna shape shift into a grave here soon. Lol, business has picked up and my night has gone a bit faster... annoyed but oh well.

My feet are killing me. 4.5 hrs left of work. Spring break has left us a full house. I have a big big breakfast to make in the morning for guests. So far noise complaints, but everyone has mostly been nice.

Come on 7am! I wanna see my kittos and bed again lol

I’m sleepies! So busy again! I hate spring break! I mean it’s helping time pass...

but if i get ONE more Karen. Lol 😬

Im on night 3 of 4. Last 2 weeks have been hectically busy! :( But I’m suriving...

1 more night after this one! Yeeeet

Night owl or insomnia?

not much here, relaxing for a few minutes here at work before i gotta start taking care of stuff

Been back to regular schedule. Enjoying being more social with old and new friends since being vaccinated.

In process of getting new vehicle. Things are looking up and yet my brain remains broken.

Been back to regular schedule. Enjoying being more social with old and new friends since being vaccinated.

In process of getting new vehicle. Things are looking up and yet my brain remains broken.

At least you're heading in the right direction. Keep going and one day you'll find happiness.
I'm genuinely thinking of trying to spirit away some girl who keeps showing up to buy stuff.
Seems like she needs a new start as well and I, Want someone to split the bills.

At least you're heading in the right direction. Keep going and one day you'll find happiness.
I'm genuinely thinking of trying to spirit away some girl who keeps showing up to buy stuff.
Seems like she needs a new start as well and I, Want someone to split the bills.

Hope y’all both have the great new start y’all need. :)

I wish I could help you but I’m barely above poverty myself. And have a shit paying job

Back