Goodbyes 😭

Ozguy49

Citizen of Zooville
I'm not sure if there is a thread for this already, I haven't looked so sorry if If this has landed in the wrong place but I feel like I have to lost half of myself.
Today I had to say my last goodbye to the most beautiful soul and best , most loyal mate that anymore could ever ask for.
I feel so privileged to have had such a loyal mate by my side for almost 14 years. RIP Buddy thank you from the bottom of my heart for the memories and unconditional.love over all this time mate you were the BEST!!!

I've gone ahead and moved your post to the rainbow bridge category.

I hope that your loyal mate may rest in peace. Loss of life, especially with someone your care dearly about, is never an easy thing and I can only imagine the pain you must be going through right now. I hope he had a happy and wonderful life with you. You have my sincerest condolences.

I would however block out your face in your photos. There are anti-zoos on here that will try to out people with that type of information. The anti-zoos wouldn't care about the passing of your mate, they would only care about exposing you. It's best to remain as anonymous as possible on here.

sorry for your loss man. Looks like a great pupper to have for that long.
Thanks Buddy , I'm sure everyone says this about their pets but too me he was the absolute BEST.
He had been by my side through hell and back, never complained for a second, just loved me with all of his heart and got the same in return. 🥰❤️

I've gone ahead and moved your post to the rainbow bridge category.

I hope that your loyal mate may rest in peace. Loss of life, especially with someone your care dearly about, is never an easy thing and I can only imagine the pain you must be going through right now. I hope he had a happy and wonderful life with you. You have my sincerest condolences.

I would however block out your face in your photos. There are anti-zoos on here that will try to out people with that type of information. The anti-zoos wouldn't care about the passing of your mate, they would only care about exposing you. It's best to remain as anonymous as possible on here.
Thank you Floofy, for your beautiful kind words and advice.
Think I may have uploaded a different picture that the one I Intended too. Thanks for the heads up, how do I delete and replace that pic?

Think I may have uploaded a different picture that the one I Intended too. Thanks for the heads up, how do I delete and replace that pic?
You would just need to go up to your original post and "edit" it. You would then just need to delete the attachments and then add the new ones.

Thank you Floofy, for your beautiful kind words and advice.
Always. My dogs mean the world to me as well. It's going to destroy me when they pass. So I can always empathize with someone's pain when they lose theirs. Their short lifespan is the most tragic part of being a zoo, otherwise animals are perfect creatures.

You would just need to go up to your original post and "edit" it. You would then just need to delete the attachments and then add the new ones.

Always. My dogs mean the world to me as well. It's going to destroy me when they pass. So I can always empathize with someone's pain when they lose theirs. Their short lifespan is the most tragic part of being a zoo, otherwise animals are perfect creatures.
Done , thanks again ,accidentally posted the wrong file replaced with the one I intended to post originally. And for obvious reasons what a fucking Stud my best mate was. ❤️

So very sorry for your loss. I know 100% how you must feel as I've been there many times before. Loves...

Thanks Buddy , I'm sure everyone says this about their pets but too me he was the absolute BEST.
He had been by my side through hell and back, never complained for a second, just loved me with all of his heart and got the same in return. 🥰❤️
I could hear the same words from a million people and it doesn't lessen the meaning in the least. The pain of losing a soulmate can only be replaced by all the fond memories I'm sure you 2 have shared. Sending empathetic hugs

I could hear the same words from a million people and it doesn't lessen the meaning in the least. The pain of losing a soulmate can only be replaced by all the fond memories I'm sure you 2 have shared. Sending empathetic hugs
Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful words Rottynme.

Hang in there. A lot of us have been there. It's never easy when the day comes
Thank you, I know he had a very full and exciting fun life so that makes it easier to accept. Just so many little daily things remind me of how much he was a part of my life. So grateful to have shared almost 14 years with such a beautiful soul ❤️

Back