Goodbye Bobby, I'll miss you.

Dogstudlover

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Just after my birthday in October last year, I was fortunate enough to meet a dog in my neighbourhood. He was skittish at first but after a few visits and some snacks I had won him over. I later found out his name was Bobby😁. He was the fluffiest, cutest most handsome and polite boy I had ever met and just craved attention. We always cuddled and played and he just really had a good time. But unfortunately last week his Life was cut short by an injury to the head and the incompetence of his owners.

All he wanted was Love and I'm glad I was able to give him just that. Bobby was an absolute delight in my life, I hope in his life, I was too.

I'm so sorry to hear that, I'd call the humane society and see about opening a case against his owners for negligence, they'll loose the right to own animals and he'll at least get some sort of justice

Ah so he did pass away?? remember when I first saw your, amazing dog thread heh made me smile, did you ever ask the owners whatever happened to him?

Or where they to pissed off about the whole thing happening with the shelter and stuff happening. Was still hoping for some good news..

Back