Good sites for Australia

Hey guys I’m looking for a site to order some toys off that will ship to Australia. I love Bad Dragon but they said they aren’t shipping out due to customs or something like that
Was initially gonna say Bad Dragon, until I read your post. I had a bad dragon sent to both NZ (when I was living there for a contract) and here in Oz with no drama at all (I have both the Glyph and Rex in XXL Size and in signature colour. Depends on the toy that you want I guess. Rex is oddly shaped like a K9's u know what, no issue at all.
Mr Hanky's I have heard is good. Extreme Restraints... ummm Ali Baba maybe....

Not sure if I have helped you out babe

Was initially gonna say Bad Dragon, until I read your post. I had a bad dragon sent to both NZ (when I was living there for a contract) and here in Oz with no drama at all (I have both the Glyph and Rex in XXL Size and in signature colour. Depends on the toy that you want I guess. Rex is oddly shaped like a K9's u know what, no issue at all.
Mr Hanky's I have heard is good. Extreme Restraints... ummm Ali Baba maybe....

Not sure if I have helped you out babe
Yeah I was looking at getting Rex and a couple others. How’s the XXL size? Thank you yes I’ll definitely check those out!

Yeah I was looking at getting Rex and a couple others. How’s the XXL size? Thank you yes I’ll definitely check those out!
My honest opinion on the XXL sizes.... I bought with my eyes, not considering how awkward and painful it may be to get the whole thing in, knot and all..... To date I have not managed to bottom out on either. The Rex I have managed to take the lengths, not the Knot. The Glyph about a third of the knot.

Hind site, probably should have ordered a smaller sized one!.

But om the positive, I will endeavour to bottom out!

My honest opinion on the XXL sizes.... I bought with my eyes, not considering how awkward and painful it may be to get the whole thing in, knot and all..... To date I have not managed to bottom out on either. The Rex I have managed to take the lengths, not the Knot. The Glyph about a third of the knot.

Hind site, probably should have ordered a smaller sized one!.

But om the positive, I will endeavour to bottom out!
Girl power!!!!!

Hey guys I’m looking for a site to order some toys off that will ship to Australia. I love Bad Dragon but they said they aren’t shipping out due to customs or something like that
Almost all of these have better toys than Bad Dragon. Bad Dragon is so played out.
RexAlpha
Sinnovator
JohnThomas
Neotori
NaughtyFoxToys
KnotMeToys
FeralizedToys
HighFantasyCreations
KreatureToys
VulpiniDesign
NawtyToyBox
StiffLove
DirtyInternetToys/AmericanMeat.

Fetishzone.net is another site. They have really good quality toys. Imo better than bad dragon

primalhardwere.com is another good one. They has some nice sheaths. As well as other toys

Do NZ customs allow it - anyone know?
I’ve ordered bad dragon and sinnovator to NZ in the past year, haven’t had any issues.

I’m curious how they (Oz Customs) knows what’s been shipped though? Is the company black listed? It’s not like they put ‘dog cock dildo’ on the packing slip….

I’ve ordered bad dragon and sinnovator to NZ in the past year, haven’t had any issues.

I’m curious how they (Oz Customs) knows what’s been shipped though? Is the company black listed? It’s not like they put ‘dog cock dildo’ on the packing slip….
No they almost always put 'silicone sculpture' or something along those lines.

Try Amazon or Esty. I have had no problem with getting them in to Australia, horsecdog and mare pussy.

There still shipping . I had some land 2 weeks ago .

unlikely they would know what it even was.. just molded silicon, i got a few from aliexpress no probs if you want to test drive lol :p

I just ordered a dog cock and mare pussy through etsy. Fingers crossed they get delivered with no problems.

I got Sinnovator stuff in with no problems whatsoever. Are there any stores that do realistic models, not just the fantasy stuff?

Hi all, I have been contemplating this for a long time. I do casting with multipart resin molds that I make from 3d drawings. How many individuals are from Australia here and what type of toy and size are you considering.

If still looking, naughtyboy.com.au & naughtystore.com.au (same store, different audience) have an extensive range of 'fantasy' toys

Back