Good morning

Hey friends,

How are you all? I've been here a little while now, loving the site. Meeting some cool people.

Hope you're all having a good day so far :)

What are you up to?

Selene
Spring cleaning over the weekend and hard labour for the rest of the week hahaha hopefully your week is less work than mine 🙂

Good morning, good morning, good morning. Opening lines of the tune that precedes the tune that precedes the Beatles A Day in the Life on Sergeant Peppers. Am I right!?

Good morning, just joined the site. Actually was here forever ago under another name but back
Welcome, but maybe you should check in with the moderators. If you had a pre-existing account they might ban you for creating a second account. I've heard of that happening. You might want to check just to be safe

Welcome, but maybe you should check in with the moderators. If you had a pre-existing account they might ban you for creating a second account. I've heard of that happening. You might want to check just to be safe
Thanks. This was years ago, cant remember the old account so fingers crossed I don't get banned.

Thanks. This was years ago, cant remember the old account so fingers crossed I don't get banned.
Yeah, maybe check with the moderators to be safe. They can help you out. In the menu you will find a list of moderators. One of the guys, pes, is pretty active and very helpful.

Hey friends,

How are you all? I've been here a little while now, loving the site. Meeting some cool people.

Hope you're all having a good day so far :)

What are you up to?

Selene
Hello I’m new too! Hope you have a good day as well.

Back