Good evening or morning!

Finally got a weekend without rain or responsibilities, so I'll probably be heading out for a hike this afternoon. It'll be short since it's still freezing here though.

Good evening or afternoon... ? Just had dinner with the kids so yep, it's evening. Once they're in bed it's a few beers and chill

Just got back in town at 1am yesterday from working a week up in Kansas City. Wanted a day off, but now have expense reports due and friends with their projects I'm freelancing on and dumping them on me today and tomorrow, so looks like no time to relax much and "enjoy" posts as much as I might like to here and elsewhere.

Parading , its mardi gras season here and the partying is kicking in heavy. going to a parade tonight. wish you were here to experience it.
what are you up to this weekend?

good day to you Bee , when I saw that this post was bumped up I first thought that Dairygirl was back in town but after checking the thread out it was just someone that dug it back up from over a year ago. got my hopes up though at first. :(

Back