GoddessDectable -Dallas local, BBW

Hi everyone,

First day on this site and it’s taken me a while to find it. I think I’m coming to terms with the fact that I definitely curious … well, eager about finding people in my area who can help me with my first experience.

Don’t be shy! I’m 28, and looking for people in my age range to play with and become friends with.

💋💄

Goddess Delectable

Hi everyone,

First day on this site and it’s taken me a while to find it. I think I’m coming to terms with the fact that I definitely curious … well, eager about finding people in my area who can help me with my first experience.

Don’t be shy! I’m 28, and looking for people in my age range to play with and become friends with.

💋💄

Goddess Delectable
welcome, good day. we may benefit from a conversation.

Hi everyone,

💋💄

Goddess Delectable
Hello Weatherford/Ft Worth area female with two bull mastiffs and a Mastiff, new to here but not the experience. I'm 34 and willing to offer any advice or share the knowledge and what's worked and what's failed in my journey and help in any way.

Hello Weatherford/Ft Worth area female with two bull mastiffs and a Mastiff, new to here but not the experience. I'm 34 and willing to offer any advice or share the knowledge and what's worked and what's failed in my journey and help in any way.
Omg! I just saw this post - I’ll connect with you ☺️

welcome beautiful goddess.
I hope I can send you dm and we become virtual friends.

Back