Giving up on humanity

H

hippophile

Well, I've been shown how people really are. I think it's about time I stop trying to make friends with my own species.

What do you think?

Well, I've been shown how people really are. I think it's about time I stop trying to make friends with my own species.

What do you think?
I'd say talk to a therapist. On some level I guess it depends on the life you want to live, but we are evolved to be interdependent with our own kind and I think you should have friends. You deserve them.

I know people (many here) who are the hope I need not to completly lose it. But no matter how awesome they are, the pain, agony, hate, crimes, and suffering caused by humans will be outweigh the possitive things. The older I get, the more I hate being part of this so called society, that is established upon wars and hatred.
I find it better to be finding friends based on who they are, and how they feel about you. Regardles of species. Good and kind beings are among humans too, and they are worth finding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know people (many here) who are the hope I need not to completly lose it. But no matter how awesome they are, the pain, agony, hate, crimes, and suffering caused by humans will be outweigh the possitive things. The older I get, the more I hate being part of this so called society, that is established upon wars and hatred.
I find it better to be finding friends based on who they are, and how they feel about you. Regardles of species. Good beings are among humans too, and they are worth finding.
Am i a good person?

What do you think?
Hey look I've found a real zoo on here wana join me in the wilderness I've spent my entire life living the words u say. And the reality is to say let's meet and talk over coffee. Because anything other is missing the fundamentals of conection via facial expression and feeling. So when and ware is the question.

Back