Giving a cat a blowjob?

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I just made 8 month old male cat cum for the first time. I was wondering if it's safe to swallow his cum and if it's ok to make him cum more than once a day. Would also appriciate any other tips for male cats

oh bugger, the title was supposed to be "Giving a male cat a blowjob" but I've done messed that up somehow
You can change that.

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I just made 8 month old male cat cum for the first time. I was wondering if it's safe to swallow his cum and if it's ok to make him cum more than once a day. Would also appriciate any other tips for male cats
I think it is safe to eat it if the cat is healthy. Search for how many times a cat can mate. That might give you an idea.
How do you make him cum? Cat are not the easiest animal for this.

You can change that.

I think it is safe to eat it if the cat is healthy. Search for how many times a cat can mate. That might give you an idea.
How do you make him cum? Cat are not the easiest animal for this.
I just followed a technique I saw in a vid on this site of a lady masturbating her cat. Can't be bothered to find it now.

It is not easy. I tried it once with a cat I had very deep relationship with. He was not very much into it. But there was a video once of someone basically letting a cat hump his hand to cum. That was nice.

Back