Girls, How Many Dogs Would You Like To Have Sex With Regularly?

Girls, How Many Dogs Would You Like To Have Sex With Regularly?

• One is enough for me.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Two would be really nice.

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Three, I need lots of sex and attention.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • As many as possible. I could get knotted over and over again all day. I'd love that.

Votes: 42 43.8%

• Total voters
I don't have sex regularly. but on the days I do, having multiple dogs one after the other is everyones fantasy is it not? Otherwise, having multiple dogs as pets is just as wonderful.

My grandmother has three male Great Danes. When she us away, I take care of her dogs. So I only occasionally get boned by them, but when I do it is amazing. Their size, warmth, endurance and energy is amazing. So, I would love to own three Great Danes. They would keep me satisfied ....... for a while.

My grandmother has three male Great Danes. When she us away, I take care of her dogs. So I only occasionally get boned by them, but when I do it is amazing. Their size, warmth, endurance and energy is amazing. So, I would love to own three Great Danes. They would keep me satisfied ....... for a while.
Are you zoo exclusive?

What age did you start?

How long do they keep you satisfied!!!???

3 males dogs for regular sex ? 🙈
No dog will be castrated in my home! (Unless medically necessary)

If they want to.. I’d love to be mated every single day 😍

We are planning to have big breeds of dogs for the use of property protection, lifestock protection and general cuddles. So not solely sexual reasons ofcourse. We LOVE our pets!

Sadly it’ll take atleast 1 or 2 more years before I finish my studies and can move out of my student dorm.
And it isn’t guaranteed I’ll manage to find a house with a decent garden from the start.. with todays house prices and living expenses.

That’s how it should be !
Dog as a good companion and if they’re up for it, they can have sexual fun too.
I don’t like people having a dog for their own fun only

Back