Girls do you ever get jealous of dog-on-dog sex?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
This question is more for the women but others feel free to chime in.

Do you get jealous of a female bitch when you see a male dog taking her? Like if u see two strays going at it do you want to be in the bitch's spot?
Maybe you see her getting all the males attention at the dog park, where does your mind wander in those moments?
Also if you have a special canine lover do you let him fuck other dogs too? Are you territorial of him like you would be a human lover?

I always thought of my relationship with mine as more of a fwb situation so yeah he’s free to do whatever he wants

I am male. I let my stallions breed me up the butt. I also stand my stallions at stud. I do not get jealous over a mare when she is getting bred by one of my boys. It just makes me horny. Likewise it just makes me horny to see one of my mares getting bred by a stallion and i just want sloppy seconds.

Now with other humans that us a different story. I have horses I let other humans have sex with, and horses that are off limits.
new sig 50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This question is more for the women but others feel free to chime in.

Do you get jealous of a female bitch when you see a male dog taking her? Like if u see two strays going at it do you want to be in the bitch's spot?
Maybe you see her getting all the males attention at the dog park, where does your mind wander in those moments?
Also if you have a special canine lover do you let him fuck other dogs too? Are you territorial of him like you would be a human lover?
Never get jealous. Love the attention for sure and definitely love to watch.

I am not jealous of female dogs mating with male dogs, yes I get excited watching them, but I would be jealous if my boy fucks other human females, and yes I make my boy mate with other female dogs

I do get jealous haha. I usually get wet imagining I'm on fours in the middle of the pack waiting for the more dominant stud to breed me. But usually I just go to a public bathroom or something and masturbate. Or even go home to get fucked. But I do wish I were that little bitch cuz I'm also in heat waiting to be bred.

Excited to see it, I can imagine. I bet he has more for you, when you get home.

honestly? a little bit. i definitely wish it could be my hole getting fucked

Back