Getting one of my girls pregnant fantasy

Rick

Zooville Settler
I have a fantasy about being able to get one of my k9 girls pregnant.
this started while having sex with one of my girls while she was on heat and while in pup and had well developed breasts, i found she seemed to really enjoy sex while she was pregnant but i stopped a few week before pups were due.
since then i find myself fantasizing some days while in having sex with them and makes me cum reasonably fast every time.

I know realistically its not possible but find it extremely sexually exciting to think about.
would love to hear from other members that have the same Fantasies about getting your girls pregnant be it dogs horses pigs sheep goats mini mares etc etc
Anyone else have some nice fantasies?

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 260
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 271
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 258
The idea of k9 sperm up inside my uterus always excites me so I think I know how you feel.
probably a lot more of an exciting feeling for you ladies, having a male K9 pumping away in you, slowly filling you with his warm seed.
can still remember how much my EX used to love it years ago, she had a massive pup pregnancy Fantasy and i assisted as often as i could before planting my seed in her as well.
i miss those days 🤤🤤

Been a turn on for me every time I pump a load into an in heat female. When I started I was young and dumb and seriously was afraid of getting a heifer pregnant now I just think it is hot as hell.

Had this after my one brief experience with a female canine. I legitimately thought it possible that I was going to get a phone call about half-human puppies that had my eyes.

its actually a super hot time for me at the moment 🤤🤤😍
one of my girls are coming on heat and the fantasy grows in excitement...
wish i was possible but the fantasy is great anyways 😉

I have a fantasy about being able to get one of my k9 girls pregnant.
this started while having sex with one of my girls while she was on heat and while in pup and had well developed breasts, i found she seemed to really enjoy sex while she was pregnant but i stopped a few week before pups were due.
since then i find myself fantasizing some days while in having sex with them and makes me cum reasonably fast every time.

I know realistically its not possible but find it extremely sexually exciting to think about.
would love to hear from other members that have the same Fantasies about getting your girls pregnant be it dogs horses pigs sheep goats mini mares etc etc
Anyone else have some nice fantasies?
That’s hot

I've fantasized about it a few times. But even if it was biologically possible, she is spayed, so no puppies here.

well the past few weeks have been filled with some great times, sites and fantasies.
i had one of my female k9s coming into season late November, which bought forward the date for a fellow zoo visiting to be with her (never having had the chance to mate with a girl in season)
few days before his visit i had a NON Zoo friends message me with a request to put my male dog over her girl for a mutual breeding cycle for pups we both wanted which we thought we'd missed due to her very late cycle this year.
have had this big girl here before and she loves the males attention pushing herself in-front of anything with a dick in mid season, she such a big solid girl that turns me on with just a look.
so the week started with with two girls on heat , a friend coming to get his first chance with an on heat girl and me being super super excited about my fantasies of planting my seeds in them both along with watching my boy knot multiple time in the visiting girl plus watching my other visitor cum in them as much as he could as well 🤤🤤🤤 , the front gate stayed locked and it was pretty much sex when ever they presented them selves or just look super sexy laying on the bed or lounge next to me, dripping with cum from the last round with one of us.
well id have to say it rated pretty high on my list of completed fantasies to have happen, may not be my seeds to take hold and set this pregnancy in motion but that didn't stop my mind from exploding with the pure thoughts that my female K9 visitor left pregnant and due with our pups mid February
🥰 well my boys pups anyways...........but hey i can dream 🤤🤤🤤

Attachments

• rick 2020 01.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • RICK 2020.mp4
    1.5 MB
I don't usually have fantasies of impregnating someone or something myself; I'm usually fine with fantasizing about giving either a woman or a mare a big, sloppy creampie...or taking turns and having sex and cumming inside of a woman or a mare that recently took a creampie seconds before I enter her, and then there are fantasies of having sex with either a woman or a mare that is already pregnant.
Ok, I fantasize about pregnant women and mares outside of sex; I also fantasize about cuddling with them at night and just helping myself to her breasts or udders as she rests. I might enter her while she slumbers and do a quicky with her, but then return back to spooning and cuddling with them while they're still asleep and then fall asleep myself.

WELL SHES PREGNANT !!!

Was the message i got yesterday - who was the father ???
MY VISITOR - ???
ME - OH only in my wildest dreams
MY BOY - that knotted in her so many time
the Fantasies - well guess we're getting a new puppy soon 🥰

Back