Getting a Dog Pregnant by Human Semen

Vile

Tourist
So I'm aware that it's "impossible" to get a female dog pregnant by human semen, but I have an idea why not use "mutation" to alter the DNA to be able to match that of a human if that's too complex let's start simple with making them lactate, this is just a prototype I need to gather opinions, find idea's and maybe then we can make our fantasy a reality.

China has the “ok” to grow human organs in animals and gene splicing isn’t uncommon either. Ever heard of the spider goat? It’s a goat that produces silk through its tits. I’m sure in the future, animal impregnation from humans would be possible, and hopefully anthros (furries) would be possible as well

China has the “ok” to grow human organs in animals and gene splicing isn’t uncommon either. Ever heard of the spider goat? It’s a goat that produces silk through its tits. I’m sure in the future, animal impregnation from humans would be possible, and hopefully anthros (furries) would be possible as well
True, but will people have the guts to reveal their masks to the world? probably but not anytime soon, we're looking at 100+ or maybe even 1000+ of waiting because people tend to not be so open-minded, also pretty much 99% of people will say why do we need to copulate with animals and impregnate them, so we need a "mad scientist", we need funding, resources, power and most important of all knowledge so we can transcend that is everything, people here are in a way hiding there nature from everyone in the world, why should we listen to the world it's time for rebellion, a movement, ANARCHY!!!! (if it's a must). we can't let them domesticate us it goes beyond sex and animals, it's a principle, it's a way of life the only way to get what we want is by outsmarting everyone, power, passion, feelings of the spirit, and being pragmatic.

Last edited:
True, but will people have the guts to reveal their masks to the world? probably but not anytime soon, we're looking at 100+ or maybe even 1000+ of waiting because people tend to not be so open-minded, also pretty much 99% of people will say why do we need to copulate with animals and impregnate them, so we need a "mad scientist", we need funding, resources, power and most important of all knowledge so we can transcend that is everything, people here are in a way hiding there nature from everyone in the world, why should we listen to the world it's time for rebellion, a movement, ANARCHY!!!! (if it's a must). we can't let them domesticate us it goes beyond sex and animals, it's a principle, it's a way of life the only way to get what we want is by outsmarting everyone, power, passion, feelings of the spirit, and being pragmatic.
Stupid thought, but we can try to get some of us on Mars if that’s an option? Elon already stated he gives zero shits about about following earth laws if he lands people up there, so maybe there is a chance.

Stupid thought, but we can try to get some of us on Mars if that’s an option? Elon already stated he gives zero shits about about following earth laws if he lands people up there, so maybe there is a chance.
I mean, starting fresh is a whole lot better than waiting for +-7billion people to accept us.

surprisingly this subject isn't new. There were other human type species yet they went extinct. Many times they we're wiped out by other types of human species. So if (and that's a big if) you do get your dream scenario where a dog can get knocked up by a human the chances are very good that it'd get destroyed and not just by some crazy religious person either. Many times for example people fear being replaced. So if one species tries to threaten, intentionally or unintentionally, another species for dominance then things usually get very violent. I don't need to go very far to prove my point. Look at how humans treat other species that threaten their lives or lifestyles. While the topic is fun to theorize about in reality I never see it happening.

I'd participate in the next genocide if mutilated furries started walking the earth

If it was possible, some country would have supersoldiers. There is money being thrown at it.

surprisingly this subject isn't new. There were other human type species yet they went extinct. Many times they we're wiped out by other types of human species. So if (and that's a big if) you do get your dream scenario where a dog can get knocked up by a human the chances are very good that it'd get destroyed and not just by some crazy religious person either. Many times for example people fear being replaced. So if one species tries to threaten, intentionally or unintentionally, another species for dominance then things usually get very violent. I don't need to go very far to prove my point. Look at how humans treat other species that threaten their lives or lifestyles. While the topic is fun to theorize about in reality I never see it happening.
I like your realistic thinking, you added more to the equation now we have more issues to fix to be able to get to our goal in an immaculate way.

If it was possible, some country would have supersoldiers. There is money being thrown at it.
Well the Germans did a lot of testing, so we could use there early hidden work to use as "reference" material. also I believe they have the "supersoldiers", but they keep it hidden there is no way that they don't.

Last edited:
I mean, starting fresh is a whole lot better than waiting for +-7billion people to accept us.
We don't need acceptance from anyone,they are the ones who should be bowing before us, we will be the dominant society, with either land, power, numbers, superior intelligence, we will shape the planet to what we please fantasy will be reality.

Awesome, Let's reach the goal everyone wants but don't have the guts to try and get to. anarchy all the way.

I don't think you understand. I will be mounting stuffed furries heads on plaques on the wall of my garage as trophies

Even if that's possible what's the point, either way if we don't deal with the problem we will be labelled as "freaks" who should be wiped out. Its not gonna work we're running away from the problem, also Mars may not be stable for any kind of living for the next 100+ years so it's all the same, either we shape reality for our selves and the future generation or be forgotten as nothing in the cruel ways of time.

I don't think you understand. I will be mounting stuffed furries heads on plaques on the wall of my garage as trophies
So? It's anarchy (at least in the beginning stages). Until then do as you please, but I wouldn't recommend that it's counter-intuitive + you could be considered a criminal and therfore wanted. (unless your talking about furry costumes) I would recommend putting your bloodlust at a More suitable target and environment, we will give you weapons and you can wreak havoc on earth. I believe you will be a great general in our army

Last edited:
Inject dog semen up into your balls then fuck the shit out of your bitch.
As painful and spine shivering as that sounds, don't anyone lie! If you're attracted to female dogs, I can guarantee that you've *thought* about this at least once or twice in your life.

Edit: Although it's possible that several friends and I are just fucking weird! Lol

Last edited:
As painful and spine shivering as that sounds, don't anyone lie! If you're attracted to female dogs, I can guarantee that you've thought about injecting dog semen into you balls at least one or twice.

Hi there. I love the look, feel and taste of dog pussy, NOT FUCKING ONCE have I thought about injecting dog sperm in my balls.

....I have thought "If only I had a knot".

Yes. It is my greatest goal to wear one of those cock shealth things you put on your dick and knot a female.

Ok so you'd fuck until edging and then when close, insert the knot and just kinda gently move back and forth as long as you can, which for her would simulate a dogs cock throbbing. Eventually when this makes her cum. And the muscles inside of her do their trick to finally make you bust.

never been with a f dog so dont know if that's how it all works...plus it would have to be appropriate size since dogs dont do the fuckening while already erected.

Yes. It is my greatest goal to wear one of those cock shealth things you put on your dick and knot a female.

Ok so you'd fuck until edging and then when close, insert the knot and just kinda gently move back and forth as long as you can, which for her would simulate a dogs cock throbbing. Eventually when this makes her cum. And the muscles inside of her do their trick to finally make you bust.

never been with a f dog so dont know if that's how it all works...plus it would have to be appropriate size since dogs dont do the fuckening while already erected.

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Back