Getting a dog interested in your cock - some tips

Tony Doyle

Tourist
Reading some posts from guys saying they are having trouble getting their dogs interested in their cocks and so I thought I would just offer some observations, based on my own experience.

First of all, everyone knows how ultra sensitive a dog's nose is, way more powerful than a human which is why some dogs can be trained to sniff out drugs, cancer etc. Dogs love strong smells. And sexual smells turn them on I believe.

The problem with a lot of guys today is far too much washing/showering and using too much deoderant. I knew one very sexy man who used to take showers TWICE a day and he smelt like the inside of a chemist's shop!

Washing too much (and too often) kills your man-scent and removes all pheremones. I have found going a few days without a shower and not changing underwear can help to stimulate interest in your genitals from your doggy and especially if you are lucky enough to be uncut. Uncut cocks are naturally more "ripe" than a cut one.

As a rule, I found that opening your flies and encouraging & letting them have a good old smell in there, then dropping your pants and let them sniff and lick the pouch of your y-fronts (or whatever underwear you have on) that you've worn for a few days before finally revealing your cock, will guarantee they will lick you and love it.

Another question I have noticed being asked here is how can a dog know when a man is going to cum while he/she is licking his dick? Again, I think this is really down to the nose. They can smell the cum is going to erupt before it does so. If you produce pre-cum, even more so!

Does anyone agree with me? Hope this suggestion is not too gross for some of you.

I do not agree with one thing and that is that a dog not being into licking is a problem. Some dogs are not into it so you should not have trouble getting a dog interested you should just stop trying.

so you think dogs licks penises because they "smell nice"? not because they generally like salty tastes (since it's one of the few flavors they actually can taste)? them licking you is also never sexual... they simply tend to like the taste. that's why baiting practices like peanut butter are sadly so effective and prevalent among fetishists.

This thread made me nauseous. Ive never had problems getting dogs to lick there, and I almost always showered right before.

Back