Getting a bitch, about vagina size and breeds

影時間

Tourist
Hey guys, I've always had cats and now I have the opportunity to own a dog. I've always had fantasies with having sex with a bitch, but only my aunts had, never once at my home, but now my parents will allow it.

I was wondering about the vagina size of different species to allow a male member to go inside while not hurting them and making them feel good. I always thought any regular size bitch could take well a human member, but yesterday I was reading 'Dolphin Paradise' guide, as I remember I came across that long ago and had very detailed guides (I got off at that time just by reading them with different species and seeing the pussy gallery) and I found something that really shocked me. "Do not try penetration unless is a giant breed" By giant breeds it refers to literally those dogs that almost look like horses? Because that's crazy, I couldn't own that at home and is that true to begin with? I've always seen bestiality videos of both males and females, and I've seen them stick their dicks perfectly on a bitch pussy of many kinds of breeds, all of them regular sizes (around or below human waist when the bitch is on all fours) without an issue for her, so what's that about giant breeds? I think that's very exagerated.

Also he mentions unless you have a really small penis. Well I'm not on the bigger size. My penis is 13.5cm long, it gets hard as a rock to the point it hurts but it isn't too big. But probably wider than a regular dog. I've attached a few pictures of my penis for reference.

Now, I really love the Shiba breed, but they don't get too big I think, so would a Shiba breed pussy feel good from human penetration? Or their vagina is too small? If that's the case, I'd love to hear some breed recommendations either to avoid due being too small or to get because they have a good pussy for human penises.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• 0978.jpg
    0978.jpg
    897.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 20161001_050604.jpg
    20161001_050604.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 20210205_132852.jpg
    20210205_132852.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 131
Shiba inu? Those are 20 pound dogs. Quite on the smallish side, specially if never bred. Also, may have an... interesting temperament for a first dog.

Just for reference, see if this helps.
That would be near F not E, specially on non breeded females.
The important parameter is not the lenght but the width. (knots are designed to stay, so are BIGGER than the opening!!)
Also they show total item lenght, so the 16cm one is supposed to fit a... 10cm deep female.

1470515889-1306458812.jpg

IMG_20220427_132615.jpg

You seem like a girthy dude. You'd be too big for most bitches. No human should even attempt penetration with a dog less than 70lbs. And I do mean a dog that is a lean, skinny 70lb. An overweight spaniel weighing 60+ is not an exception. dogs should be roughly 2ft tall at the shoulder before considering as well but meeting both of these requirements is not enough. Shiba is too small. But a dog should not be bought based on looks or potential to have sex.

Ever thought of the akita inu?

Attachments

• a0001799_main.jpg
    a0001799_main.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 19
You seem like a girthy dude. You'd be too big for most bitches. No human should even attempt penetration with a dog less than 70lbs. And I do mean a dog that is a lean, skinny 70lb. An overweight spaniel weighing 60+ is not an exception. dogs should be roughly 2ft tall at the shoulder before considering as well but meeting both of these requirements is not enough. Shiba is too small. But a dog should not be bought based on looks or potential to have sex.
Your last sentence pretty much sums it up.

Back