Generally, what bitch breeds can fit an Average

Hi there, new to this whole scene.
I've been thinking, for a long time, about getting an Irish Red Setter. I had a dog when I was younger and I loved him to bits, they're so nice and they're good with people which is a definate must!

I have a average penis of about 6.7 inches and about 3 inches girth. I've only really thought about this whole zoo thing recently. I did have an experience when I was younger with a dog perhaps that's why I find it interesting now?

I'm mainly having a dog for companion reasons, of course the idea of sex with one is interesting.
Like I said I'm new here, I did try looking around in the How-to section, but I'm maybe not very good at looking or there's not a lot there.

Thanks in advance.

WHAT ABOUT DOG SIZE?
For bitches, size does matter. For vaginal contact nothing smaller than an Australian shepherd should have sexual contact with humans. Some select medium breeds can have human intercourse, but it is suggested that large and giant breeds are more suited to take human sizes.

Well, you were replying to the thread that would have your answer not too long ago.

Back in 2020, here was my response to the matter: (Click here for more info)

But with yourself being larger than average likely if you want any hope of success you'll likely need to go with a breed 60-70 lbs (27-32 Kg) or larger.

But don't go in thinking that every dog will be willing to have sex, because in the end the decision needs to be left up to them.

Well, you were replying to the thread that would have your answer not too long ago.

But with yourself being larger than average likely if you want any hope of success you'll likely need to go with a breed 60-70 lbs (27-32 Kg) or larger.

But don't go in thinking that every dog will be willing to have sex, because in the end the decision needs to be left up to them.
Oh I see, I kinda skimmed a lot of that thread to be dead honest with you. Aplogies for not noticing.

Hmm I see, so a red setter might have issues with that. Are there any similar breeds that would probably fit the bill, just so I can do some quick research. Like I'm a real big fan of red setters, they look so damn majestic and they're not stupid expensive to "upkeep" (Not really the right word). Not really into some big fuck off massive dog like one of those great Danes, but something like maybe larger than a red setter?
In your original post that you linked to you mention how you need to know the avg dick size of the breed, do you know anywhere with a comprehensive list? I tried looking specifcally for red setters, to no avail.

In regards to not all dog being willing to have sex, yeah I think maybe you and a few others were saying that in the thread you were talking about and I totally get that. I think for me I'd just want to not have a biological issue getting in the way, if that makes sense? (If a dog isn't willing then that's that, but idk like i said in my above post I'm curious so if there's small things I can do (Like getting a heavier dog) then it may be worth looking into.

Last edited:
Thanks, saw golden retriever which has always been my kinda second favourite, sadly the price of them is through the roof.
Going to have to do some more looking.

Out of curiosity, what about anal?
Like I assume I'd need something even bigger, breed wise?

Back