gday from melbourne australia ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ^^ still new and getting used to the site but figured id make myself known properly now that things are a little less chaotic my end

I'm a 25 male in melbournes eastern side
I'm a gamer furry and major pop culture enthusiast at heart ^^
I got into zoo at the ripe age of 16 though I do still dance on the fence wether I call myself a full zoo or just a partial enjoyer of the practice
iv been asked by a few what my purpose is here..well most part to find like-minded folks who I can delv in my enjoyment of animals (both in sexual and crocodile hunter levels of fascination by animals) among maybe even one day finding someone I can have as a friend or even more if fate allows for it

I love a good chin wag when I have time or someone dms me with something interesting to talk about in or outside of my intrests ^^ (chin wag is lingo in Australia for chatting)

iv owned a car and motorbike in my time on this earth and hope to next year fly up and participate in the world renowned furry festival in queens land ^^

so thank you all for the warm welcome and I look forward to getting to know peeps here and maybe even real life if I'm lucky enough
oh lastly what character from film/tv/cartoon/anime do you truly cherish and cant get enough of here are some of mine 1658115536815.png1658115558646.png1658115583083.png1658115659593.png

Very welcome!
I hope you like this place and that you find awesome people you make friends with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back